Notices
C4 Parts for Sale/Wanted C4 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

Speaker Mounts - Non-Bose

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2014, 07:02 PM
NMsharkracer
Drifting

Location: Formerly from the Great White North but now residing in the Desert Southwest NM (The Land of Dis-Enchantment?)
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Speaker Mounts - Non-Bose

**Will sell the mounts separately** Set of four Non-Bose speaker mounts for '90 and up with Boston Acoustic speakers. Speakers are new. Car was lost in a fuel line fire before I could install.

$350.00 includes shipping CONUS.............OBO

!!!just found...Single DIN radio adapter plate and power harness. Let's you install aftermarket radios in late C-4's.

Will sell mounts and speakers separately...Mounts only $125.00 shipped

Mounts only

Last edited by NMsharkracer; 02-17-2014 at 07:24 PM.
Old 02-15-2014, 07:27 PM
NMsharkracer
Drifting

Location: Formerly from the Great White North but now residing in the Desert Southwest NM (The Land of Dis-Enchantment?)

somebody wants these...I know you're out there
Old 02-17-2014, 07:21 PM
NMsharkracer
Drifting

Will include the radio mounting adapter and harness with the full speaker set up, or will sell for $25.00 if you just want the speaker mounts without speakers.
Old 03-03-2014, 05:23 PM
killshots
Instructor

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by NMsharkracer
Will include the radio mounting adapter and harness with the full speaker set up, or will sell for $25.00 if you just want the speaker mounts without speakers.
Sorry, don't mean to be a pain in the huevos, but I have to ask since I just received the rear non-bose mounts that I bought. Would you sell only the front mounts? I'd be surprised if you were willing to break the set, but just thought I'd ask.

Thanks!
Chris
Old 03-04-2014, 07:58 AM
NMsharkracer
Drifting

Originally Posted by killshots
Sorry, don't mean to be a pain in the huevos, but I have to ask since I just received the rear non-bose mounts that I bought. Would you sell only the front mounts? I'd be surprised if you were willing to break the set, but just thought I'd ask.

Thanks!
Chris
No, I'm going to sell as a set. You're more than welcome to buy the set and resell the rears.

Jack
Old 03-04-2014, 05:51 PM
Phat98
Burning Brakes

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

Are all 4 mounting tabs on the front speaker mounts still intact on both mounts? From the pics looks like one may be broken off...
Old 03-04-2014, 08:32 PM
NMsharkracer
Drifting

Originally Posted by Phat98
Are all 4 mounting tabs on the front speaker mounts still intact on both mounts? From the pics looks like one may be broken off...
Nothing is broken. All tabs are intact.

Hmmm No apparent interest...just asking questions that leave a negative impression...Troll?

Last edited by NMsharkracer; 03-06-2014 at 10:06 PM.
Old 03-06-2014, 10:06 PM
NMsharkracer
Drifting

Speaker mounts are SOLD...Thanks, Paul

Get notified of new replies

To Speaker Mounts - Non-Bose

Quick Reply: Speaker Mounts - Non-Bose