Notices
C4 Parts for Sale/Wanted C4 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

FS Halo Trim- Willcox- the right price!

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2014, 11:50 AM
86GreenwoodVette
Pro

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
St. Jude Donor '14
Default FS Halo Trim- Willcox- the right price!

http://willcoxcorvette.com/product_i...ducts_id=28186

Thank you guys for putting up with all that drama about Willcox and their pricing and then them trying to cover it up. In the end, it seems they have even a 3rd part number for this product, which is now 233.99 and its seems more reasonable than the 256.99 which was not helping any of us knowing how much it costs to keep our cars running.

I would like to thank the Forum for letting that stream keep going so we could get to the bottom of this and finally get their site fixed and updated - so I guess even I can buy it now for 233.99 huh? instead of being held hostage for 256.99. Why was that so hard 5 days ago? I could have already had my halo trim installed if you just offered it to me at this price instead of trying to still profit on your mistake.

Anyway- none of us are perfect, but some try harder- no pun intended to their slogan. Please let me know if anyone has one of these new "redesigned" halo trim panels- I would like to know if you like it before I try and buy mine again.

Thank you again for resolving this matter and allowing this to be so everyone can see it.

Quick Reply: FS Halo Trim- Willcox- the right price!