Notices
C4 Parts for Sale/Wanted C4 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

Used Pioneer single din P4500MP

Old 09-15-2014, 10:15 AM
Matatk
Drifting

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts

Default Used Pioneer single din P4500MP

This is a working pioneer head unit I had in my car before I swapped it out for a different unit. Face is in good condition, the case (inside the dash) has scratches and some glue on it. Unit worked 100% when I removed it, and I will guarantee that it still does.

In addition to the unit, there are adapters and wiring harnesses included. I bought this used and some of the wiring came with it, supposed to be for an 84-89 but I can't verify that. I did my own wiring and ran new speaker cables, etc. I believe there is everything there needed to install but let the pictures be your guide as I did not use this wiring personally. There is a used dash adapter kit, a never used Metra 99-4700 dash kit, A crutchfield / scosche OEA-4A (for hooking up speakers) pre wired to an adapter, a never used crutchfield adapter set (unknown if complete), faceplate case, and some various pamphlets and literature.

You might need to purchase a head unit sleeve, I don't see one on the unit itself.

$60 shipped paypal.

Last edited by Matatk; 09-15-2014 at 10:18 AM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Used Pioneer single din P4500MP