Notices
C4 Parts for Sale/Wanted C4 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

1984 Fawn colored interior

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2015, 08:28 PM
Tvspi
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1984 Fawn colored interior

I have a new (never unfolded) Corvette of America(made in USA) fawn perforated genuine leather set of replacement seat upholstery plus a new fawn ( poly back) rear carpet set for an 1984-87 coupe. Interested in trading for a set of the same in gray color. In the alternative, i will sell both for $550.($1050 current catalogue price). I also have two sets of floor mats,fawn in color. One set new ;with embossed Corvette logo and another set used,excellent condition no logo. Trade for same in gray or $65 and $30 respectively. Thanks
Old 04-24-2015, 12:13 AM
Apache 84
Instructor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default seat covers

Originally Posted by Tvspi
I have a new (never unfolded) Corvette of America(made in USA) fawn perforated genuine leather set of replacement seat upholstery plus a new fawn ( poly back) rear carpet set for an 1984-87 coupe. Interested in trading for a set of the same in gray color. In the alternative, i will sell both for $550.($1050 current catalogue price). I also have two sets of floor mats,fawn in color. One set new ;with embossed Corvette logo and another set used,excellent condition no logo. Trade for same in gray or $65 and $30 respectively. Thanks
Is it possible to e-mail me photos of covers and mats please.
E-mail address is Josie.vaughan@westnet.com.au
Thank you
Old 04-24-2015, 09:29 AM
Tvspi
Cruising

Originally Posted by Apache 84
Is it possible to e-mail me photos of covers and mats please.
E-mail address is Josie.vaughan@westnet.com.au
Thank you
Hello, I will take pictures over the week end and Email them to you. Thanks for the interest
Old 07-13-2015, 05:28 PM
larry91943@yahoo.com
5th Gear

Default Fawn seats and carpet

Do you still have this

Originally Posted by Tvspi

Get notified of new replies

To 1984 Fawn colored interior

Quick Reply: 1984 Fawn colored interior