Notices
C4 Parts for Sale/Wanted C4 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

R12 Freon Refrigerant For Sale, Partial Tank, $150

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2015, 10:35 PM
Ron Miller
Le Mans Master

Received 315 Likes on 179 Posts

Default R12 Freon Refrigerant For Sale, Partial Tank, $150

I have two original 30 lb. containers that are partially full left over from A/C cars that I've owned, including the '65 factory A/C coupe recently sold by me. These are for local pickup only since as best as I can determine they are prohibited from being shipped due to the volume size by USPS, and UPS doesn't handle compressed gases.

I live in southeast Missouri near Interstate 55 about midway between Memphis and St. Louis, and will arrange to meet anyone traveling along or near that route for sale and pickup if desired. I also travel now and then to both the Memphis and St. Louis areas, and am also willing to meet a purchaser in either at a mutually agreeable time and place.

The Sears container shows a gross weight of 14 lb. 7.5 oz. and the Sercon container has 13 lb. 1 oz. gross weight. Your choice, either or both for $150 each.

You must be either be EPA certified to buy and handle this refrigerant - OR be planning to resell this item to an EPA 609 or 608 certified technician. Since EPA has restrictions on the sale of this item, you will be required to either sign a statement that you are planning to resell this item to an EPA certified technician or show proof of EPA certification. Sorry, but that's the law.

If you're interested, let me know and I'll try and work with you in any way that I can. Thanks for looking.

Ron

Old 05-28-2015, 08:31 AM
Ron Miller
Le Mans Master

Received 315 Likes on 179 Posts

Default Tripping to St. Louis . . . .

I'll be tripping to St. Louis on Thursday, June 4 and will be around the St. Charles (near the FastLane folks) and Bridgeton areas when I get there. I'll be able to meet and deliver one or both of these Freon 12 cannisters to one of you guys with an A/C car, you'll need it eventually.

Send me a PM with your phone number if interested if you're near I-55 south of St. L, or near St. L and let's see what we can do.

Thanks,

Ron

Quick Reply: R12 Freon Refrigerant For Sale, Partial Tank, $150