Notices
C4 Parts for Sale/Wanted C4 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

85 thru 90 C4 Corvette COMPLETE Custom Fiberglass ACI Body Kit!

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2016, 09:13 AM
hotmotorsports
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Default 85 thru 90 C4 Corvette COMPLETE Custom Fiberglass ACI Body Kit!

Just in time to get this done before Spring!!!
This is a one of a kind find!!!
The picture with the car is the example from American Custom Industries.
This is a complete ACI (American Custom Industries) Phase II Custom Body Kit for 85 through 90 Corvettes.
These are bolt on pieces as far as I can tell. Customize your Corvette, bring it back to stock. Take these parts with you to sell or put on the next one!

The part number for the basic kit is AAK100 with a retail of $5,936.20 (2014 Catalog)
This has the optional AAK400 Wheel Flare Kit $738.30 (2014 Catalog)
AND it has the ATF020 Rear Targa Option which is not available anymore. The latest catalog I could find for retail pricing was 2009! The price was $2,055.00.

The total retail price is $8,729.50. AAK100 + AAK400 + ATF020

I found a few retailers that are now selling the Basic Kit and Wheel Flare option at a discounted $5,672 as of 1/22/16. This does not count the Rear Targa which I could not find anywhere, taking the same 15% off would add $1,746.

SO TODAY'S PRICES NEW FOR THIS COMPLETE KIT AND THE DISCONTINUED REAR TARGA WOULD BE $7,418.

I've been specific about this to show the value and the savings for buying this previously installed kit.

All the pieces were on a 1990 Corvette and removed, stored for over 20 years! The pieces would have to be sanded and painted to match your Corvette. Actually the paint is in such good condition, you could keep them painted and just put them on. The paint on them is excellent! They are all in excellent condition. There is one crack at the passenger front bumper which is shown on one of the pictures (easy fix or leave it alone).

Asking $3,450. Looking for reasonable offers.

Shipping ... This will be expensive to crate and ship. As long as whomever buys these takes responsibility for the expense, I'll get it packaged and sent.

Here's the ad on Craigslist ... http://maine.craigslist.org/pts/5431666686.html which shows more pictures.

IF YOU SEE ANYTHING I'M MISSING ARE NOT ACCURATE, PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

Thank you, Chuck M

Fits 85 Corvette, 86 Corvette, 87 Corvette, 88 Corvette, 89 Corvette, 90 Corvette
Attached Images         

Last edited by hotmotorsports; 02-05-2016 at 11:29 AM.

Quick Reply: 85 thru 90 C4 Corvette COMPLETE Custom Fiberglass ACI Body Kit!