Notices
C4 Parts for Sale/Wanted C4 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

WTB Track Day/ Road Race Parts

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2016, 06:07 PM
BOOSTED 76
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB Track Day/ Road Race Parts

As stated, I am looking for some new/used track bits for my 95 6spd. The car is mostly stock now as I am just starting the build. I wanted to see if anyone was parting out their track setup before I buy new.

-18" square wheel setup. Prefer CCW classics or factory wheels. No reproductions pls.

-DRM coilover kit or VBP adjustable front spring.

-Oversize sway bars (mainly front).

-Adjustable strut rods

-Brake upgrade. Either c6 z51 adapter brackets or aftermarket setup.

-1 3/4 Headers. Can be ugly but in good shape. I do not need EGR hookup. A chunk of cat clogged the pass side pipe on the 2nd lap of the last track day!

-Chassis brace pieces. Front upper control arm mount bar, harness bar, underbody x brace, etc.

-Quick ratio z51 steering rack. This may be a long shot but my car does not have the z51 rack.

-Seats with brackets and harnesses.

-Poly bushing kit

I know I will have to buy most of these items new but wanted to check here first.

I am located in North AL 35806.

Thanks!
Old 04-18-2016, 09:34 PM
DCP
Pro

Default Camber Brace

I have an R-D Racing camber brace (stock water pump version) in great condition that I just pulled off my '96. $75 plus shipping and its yours. PM me your email address if interested and I'll send you a couple of photos.

David
Old 04-18-2016, 09:38 PM
BOOSTED 76
Heel & Toe

Originally Posted by DCP
I have an R-D Racing camber brace (stock water pump version) in great condition that I just pulled off my '96. $75 plus shipping and its yours. PM me your email address if interested and I'll send you a couple of photos.

David
Thanks David, I'll take it. Incoming PM.
Old 04-20-2016, 07:01 PM
pologreen1
Team Owner

Received 260 Likes on 239 Posts

MAKE SURE the harness bars and other braces fit your car. They did change and they are different between brands.
Old 04-20-2016, 09:42 PM
FAUEE
Race Director

Received 4,435 Likes on 2,797 Posts

You know, you just might be in luck. I have a '92 6 speed that I have set up for track use, and have been thinking about making it into just a driver car.

I've got the Arizona Speed Harness bar, Sparco side mounts, an OMP WRC seat and an OMP TRS seat both are red (WRC is a little bit older and not current under FIA - was a display model). G-Force 6 point harnesses in black (camlocks, driver's buckle has some paint flaking off, but both are still good regulations wise). Oh and a crap ton of hardened bolts and reinforcement plates to go with it. Not sure how shipping it all would work since it's pretty big, maybe on a pallet?

Also have a set of 275 Falken RT615Ks I never put on the car.

Shoot me a PM if you're interested, I can get some pictures of it. I think I'd want around $1100 + whatever freight comes out to.

One thing I'll add to your list is the DRM High pressure power steering line. It's a weak point in the car (pretty much the only one actually).
Old 08-22-2016, 07:04 PM
BOOSTED 76
Heel & Toe

Thanks guys. I ended up buying DCP's LT4 car with all the goodies still attached. Then sold my red 95 6spd that I was initially buying parts for.
Old 08-22-2016, 07:05 PM
BOOSTED 76
Heel & Toe

Originally Posted by FAUEE
You know, you just might be in luck. I have a '92 6 speed that I have set up for track use, and have been thinking about making it into just a driver car.

I've got the Arizona Speed Harness bar, Sparco side mounts, an OMP WRC seat and an OMP TRS seat both are red (WRC is a little bit older and not current under FIA - was a display model). G-Force 6 point harnesses in black (camlocks, driver's buckle has some paint flaking off, but both are still good regulations wise). Oh and a crap ton of hardened bolts and reinforcement plates to go with it. Not sure how shipping it all would work since it's pretty big, maybe on a pallet?

Shoot me a PM if you're interested, I can get some pictures of it. I think I'd want around $1100 + whatever freight comes out to.

One thing I'll add to your list is the DRM High pressure power steering line. It's a weak point in the car (pretty much the only one actually).

Mind PM'ing me pictures of the seats and etc?
Old 08-26-2016, 01:11 PM
jakers
Melting Slicks

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06

If anyone is looking for seat parts... I just found two seat brackets for attaching 5 point or a 6 point harness to the floor between drives legs. C4 only.
Old 09-09-2016, 03:13 PM
emptnest
Burning Brakes

Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts

Old 09-16-2016, 10:10 PM
carguy604
Burning Brakes

Received 24 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by jakers
If anyone is looking for seat parts... I just found two seat brackets for attaching 5 point or a 6 point harness to the floor between drives legs. C4 only.
Jakers, PM me with a price for these. I might be interested. Thx.
Old 09-16-2016, 10:17 PM
carguy604
Burning Brakes

Received 24 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by FAUEE

If you're still interested in selling the Harness Bar and the Side Mounts, send me an email with pictures and pricing. lorencocking@hotmail.com

Get notified of new replies

To WTB Track Day/ Road Race Parts

Quick Reply: WTB Track Day/ Road Race Parts