Notices
C4 Parts for Sale/Wanted C4 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

Want to buy drivers seat

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2016, 06:29 PM
cormorant71
Racer

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Want to buy drivers seat

I know this is a long shot, but my '89 has a worn out drivers seat. It is just the standard black leather seat, not sport, no air bladders, not power. My passenger seat is in great shape.

Hate to buy 2 new sets of leather.

Help a guy out?
Old 10-04-2016, 05:23 PM
Kleantouch
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by cormorant71
I know this is a long shot, but my '89 has a worn out drivers seat. It is just the standard black leather seat, not sport, no air bladders, not power. My passenger seat is in great shape.

Hate to buy 2 new sets of leather.

Help a guy out?
I have a drivers and passenger base seats sitting in my garage- used in my 90 vert, went back to sport seats- (still have the 90 vert- these started life as tan, were dyed at Corvettes of Dallas, got some wear, need a good cleaning and re-dye in black or color of your choice- I'd like $100 for both, plus shipping- I could take the leather off the seats and just send the leather but would still like $ 100 plus shipping. I don't know if the passenger seat would drop into the drivers side or not. PM me or text me- three three seven nine three six one three three one- or reasonable offer
Attached Images  
Old 10-05-2016, 04:03 AM
Fauxari08
Pro

Received 44 Likes on 42 Posts

Originally Posted by Kleantouch
I have a drivers and passenger base seats sitting in my garage- used in my 90 vert, went back to sport seats- (still have the 90 vert- these started life as tan, were dyed at Corvettes of Dallas, got some wear, need a good cleaning and re-dye in black or color of your choice- I'd like $100 for both, plus shipping- I could take the leather off the seats and just send the leather but would still like $ 100 plus shipping. I don't know if the passenger seat would drop into the drivers side or not. PM me or text me- three three seven nine three six one three three one- or reasonable offer

those are 94 and up seats. 89 are different

Get notified of new replies

To Want to buy drivers seat

Quick Reply: Want to buy drivers seat