Notices
C4 Parts for Sale/Wanted C4 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

WTB 94 UM6 - Electronically tuned stereo radio with cassette

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2016, 09:14 PM
RLowindy
Intermediate

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default WTB 94 UM6 - Electronically tuned stereo radio with cassette

My '94 had an aftermarket stereo in it. I eventually want to find one non-Bose of these in good condition just to have as "original equipment". Photos and price, shipping to Fishers, Indiana, 46038. So whatcha got?

Last edited by RLowindy; 10-18-2016 at 09:18 PM.
Old 10-20-2016, 04:02 PM
carguy604
Burning Brakes

Received 24 Likes on 23 Posts

If you're looking for a good, used, OEM radio/cassette - I have one. Not sure exactly which year it's from but it will fit. I've not used it (it came with a large batch of misc. parts that I bought) but it appears to be perfect. I think it was removed by the previous owner in order to add a custom stereo. How's $100 plus shipping sound?
Old 10-23-2016, 12:06 PM
RLowindy
Intermediate

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by carguy604
If you're looking for a good, used, OEM radio/cassette - I have one. Not sure exactly which year it's from but it will fit. I've not used it (it came with a large batch of misc. parts that I bought) but it appears to be perfect. I think it was removed by the previous owner in order to add a custom stereo. How's $100 plus shipping sound?
I have to admit I'm a bit leary buying a stereo that we aren't sure works....

But lets start here. Id like to see some photos and get verification that this is the correct unit that would have come with the car. Perhaps someone more knowledgeable than I can confirm it's the correct unit; I want more than "fits" I want factory correct so I have all equipment as it came from the assembly line, and we go from there.

Last edited by RLowindy; 10-23-2016 at 12:08 PM.

Get notified of new replies

To WTB 94 UM6 - Electronically tuned stereo radio with cassette

Quick Reply: WTB 94 UM6 - Electronically tuned stereo radio with cassette