Notices
C4 Parts for Sale/Wanted C4 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

looking for C4 parts

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2017, 03:18 PM
c4toc5
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default looking for C4 parts

need c4 93+ evaporator and sensor that is mounted on it. also looking for coolant reservoir. thanks
Old 01-21-2017, 03:53 AM
Zrxmax
Race Director

Received 77 Likes on 59 Posts

Originally Posted by c4toc5
need c4 93+ evaporator and sensor that is mounted on it. also looking for coolant reservoir. thanks
I have a low mile 91 evaporator and lines with sensor. I also have a coolant reservoir, however, it needs the return line tube just below the cap brazed back on again.
The following users liked this post:
c4toc5 (01-21-2017)
Old 01-21-2017, 12:44 PM
c4toc5
Cruising

Originally Posted by Zrxmax
I have a low mile 91 evaporator and lines with sensor. I also have a coolant reservoir, however, it needs the return line tube just below the cap brazed back on again.
So i have tried to get this evaporator several times. and everyone i get is incorrect. the pitch of the thread on the evaporator where the sensor mounts at wouldnt work with orignal sensor? turns out (correct me if im wrong) they changed the evaporator from 93 to 96 and thats why i need a 93 and up evaporator to be able to work with my evaporator.
Old 01-21-2017, 12:58 PM
Zrxmax
Race Director

So i have tried to get this evaporator several times. and everyone i get is incorrect. the pitch of the thread on the evaporator where the sensor mounts at wouldnt work with orignal sensor? turns out (correct me if im wrong) they changed the evaporator from 93 to 96 and thats why i need a 93 and up evaporator to be able to work with my evaporator.
Thank you for responding. Perhaps if the lines were included the next point of attachment by the dryer would be the same pitch and size necessary to get a perfect seal. Its hard to say what years interchange

without looking into it through GM part catalogs.

Here is a picture of what I have. This donor Corvette ZR-1 had 28,028 miles on it.
The following users liked this post:
c4toc5 (01-21-2017)
Old 01-21-2017, 02:31 PM
c4toc5
Cruising

yea just what i was afraid of it is not the same as my set up. my is a base maybe that is the difference? thanks for trying. on the skinny line you have two sensors where i have one. and the sensor for the larger hose is different from mine as well. thanks alot for trying to help me out though!
Old 01-21-2017, 05:34 PM
Zrxmax
Race Director

yea just what i was afraid of it is not the same as my set up. my is a base maybe that is the difference? thanks for trying. on the skinny line you have two sensors where i have one. and the sensor for the larger hose is different from mine as well. thanks alot for trying to help me out though!
Your welcome... I offered.

Try Corvette Nutz on E Bay... he has a lot of C4 stuff.

Get notified of new replies

To looking for C4 parts

Quick Reply: looking for C4 parts