Notices
C4 Parts for Sale/Wanted C4 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

WTB Steering colum and targa roof panel for 84

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2017, 11:27 PM
WOGI
Instructor

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default WTB Steering colum and targa roof panel for 84

Hey all, after looking at many cars I had one follow me home. I always wanted a 84 vette since the first adds I read about them back in the day. I wanted a car that was stock, ran and wasn't modified in any way. Well I found it
The car is a well cared for FL car with 120000 on the clock.
I am looking to buy a complete steering colum, one that has all the guts and switches in good working order. It must be tight and not all woobly and lose like the one I have. Anything out there or is this a needle in a hay stack thing? Also need a complete see threw targa top, let me know
Old 02-21-2017, 11:16 AM
Fauxari08
Pro

Received 44 Likes on 42 Posts

Originally Posted by WOGI
Hey all, after looking at many cars I had one follow me home. I always wanted a 84 vette since the first adds I read about them back in the day. I wanted a car that was stock, ran and wasn't modified in any way. Well I found it
The car is a well cared for FL car with 120000 on the clock.
I am looking to buy a complete steering colum, one that has all the guts and switches in good working order. It must be tight and not all woobly and lose like the one I have. Anything out there or is this a needle in a hay stack thing? Also need a complete see threw targa top, let me know
Not one but two needles in a Haystack. LOL the top you need it a 84-86Early and a good steering column from a 30 plus year old car is a reach. Start by checking on a rebuild on yours. if i'm not mistaken I believe the steering column is a 2 year only option possibly early 86

GL
Old 02-21-2017, 08:52 PM
WOGI
Instructor

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Up date, half my quest is done. I found a rebuilt ready to install complete column, that all I have to do is install and use my steering wheel shipped with 30day money back guarantee for $405 usd from this company www.contemporarycorvette.com
I feel this is a good deal, thinking that the best I found used was $250, and we all know that being 30plus years old will need work and end up costing more. So if anyone else is in need contact them. I will let all know the quality of unit once I get it and install it.
I have had a change of heart, I no longer want a plexi glass top, instead looking for a panted roof panel complete

Get notified of new replies

To WTB Steering colum and targa roof panel for 84

Quick Reply: WTB Steering colum and targa roof panel for 84