C4 Tech/Performance L98 Corvette and LT1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine

Tuner Pro on 95 LT1 Corvette

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2015, 10:53 PM
Mortsciguy
Instructor

Received 60 Likes on 23 Posts

Default Tuner Pro on 95 LT1 Corvette

I have the proper obd2 to USD cable ordered. I just downloaded Tuner Pro basic. Is there anything else I need to grab codes. There does not seem to be an exact match on Tuner Pro for my application for other downloads, such as bin codes, etc. ( whatever that stuff is).
Car runs Great, but have the "comes and goes" digital dash issues. Sometimes pieces missing, sometimes it works. Sometimes it looks normal at start, but then nothing changes going down the road. Sometimes everything on the display is 8's.
Need to use my laptop to view codes. Any direction on downloads needed to do this on a 1995 LT1 basic auto coupe would be appreciated.
Kelly
Old 06-11-2015, 09:04 PM
Drew95
Racer

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Mortsciguy
I have the proper obd2 to USD cable ordered. I just downloaded Tuner Pro basic. Is there anything else I need to grab codes. There does not seem to be an exact match on Tuner Pro for my application for other downloads, such as bin codes, etc. ( whatever that stuff is).
Car runs Great, but have the "comes and goes" digital dash issues. Sometimes pieces missing, sometimes it works. Sometimes it looks normal at start, but then nothing changes going down the road. Sometimes everything on the display is 8's.
Need to use my laptop to view codes. Any direction on downloads needed to do this on a 1995 LT1 basic auto coupe would be appreciated.
Kelly
I have a 95 and the ALDL cable, but I use Datamaster. I even have it all working on a Surface Pro 3 with Windows 8.1.

I couldn't get TunerPro to work for me, but I (admittedly) didn't put alot of time into it. If you hit a wall, PM me and I can help you out with Datamaster. It shows codes no problem, but doesn't have the cool "dashboard" thing that TunerPro does (if that is what you were trying to go for).

Also with Datamaster, I'm pretty sure you can log for free like a dozen times or so without an unlock code....
Old 06-11-2015, 09:29 PM
Mortsciguy
Instructor

Received 60 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by Drew95
I have a 95 and the ALDL cable, but I use Datamaster. I even have it all working on a Surface Pro 3 with Windows 8.1.

I couldn't get TunerPro to work for me, but I (admittedly) didn't put alot of time into it. If you hit a wall, PM me and I can help you out with Datamaster. It shows codes no problem, but doesn't have the cool "dashboard" thing that TunerPro does (if that is what you were trying to go for).

Also with Datamaster, I'm pretty sure you can log for free like a dozen times or so without an unlock code....
Thank you for your reply. If I can't get Tuner Pro up and running, I will give you a shout out.
Kelly
Old 06-11-2015, 09:33 PM
Drew95
Racer

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Mortsciguy
Thank you for your reply. If I can't get Tuner Pro up and running, I will give you a shout out.
Kelly
NP. Good luck!

Get notified of new replies

To Tuner Pro on 95 LT1 Corvette

Quick Reply: Tuner Pro on 95 LT1 Corvette