C4 Tech/Performance L98 Corvette and LT1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine

If you need a tune, contact Jesse Azzato

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2008, 11:13 PM
dan0617
Burning Brakes

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default If you need a tune, contact Jesse Azzato

I had Jesse do a tune for me for my '89 with heads, cam, hsr intake, nitrous and many other mods. His first swing at it was nearly spot on. I had him tweak a few things and a few settings like torque converter lock/unlock and fan settings. He sent the chip back and it wouldn't work at all. I was upset after spending most of the summer trying to get my tune right with another tuner who takes a month to respond to every email (well known on here), now this. Jesse actually let me drive the car to his house on a Saturday afternoon to straighten it all out. Turns out something happened to the chip during shipping. He burnt me a new chip and installed it right there. It worked great. He then burnt me another chip and gave it to me just so I have an extra one. Told me to send it back should I decide to change anything else! He also showed me how he does tunes, and showed me his car. Now I want a 434 and a solid rear!!! Never expected mail order tuning to end up being so personal. Anyone modding and needing a tune send him a pm or go to his website. You will be glad you did.
Old 10-11-2008, 11:57 PM
Corvette0096
Race Director

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I did the mail order as well and had it tested ot a local dyno shop by forum member TJWONG and It was dead on.
Old 10-12-2008, 09:12 AM
the blur
Melting Slicks

Received 119 Likes on 87 Posts

where is he located?
Old 10-12-2008, 10:28 AM
BlackC6LS3
Melting Slicks

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

St. Mary's PA...nice place.
Old 10-12-2008, 09:35 PM
0ski_dwn_it
Former Vendor

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Thanks fellas for the nice comments. As always its nice to hear back from you guys.

Dan, it was very nice to meet yourself and your son. I wished my boy did not have the Bday party he had to leave for otherwise they would have had a good time together.

Your more than welcome up ANYTIME. I wish everyone I did business with could swing on by and chat it up. As you probably already realize I love these cars and seeing people succeed with their setups and meet their goals.

You have an solid setup that will be perfect for what your trying to achieve.

Corvette 0096 and BlackRose...again thanks for your comments as well and its good to hear from you fellas.
Old 10-12-2008, 10:19 PM
BAM92
Safety Car

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good idea. Jesse sent you a pm.

Get notified of new replies

To If you need a tune, contact Jesse Azzato

Quick Reply: If you need a tune, contact Jesse Azzato