C4 Tech/Performance L98 Corvette and LT1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine

94 passenger side power seat problem

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2010, 03:50 PM
91vettezr1
Drifting

Received 42 Likes on 34 Posts

Default 94 passenger side power seat problem

hi
took out driver seat (94 zr-1 sport seats.) to put on new seat cover, after putting it back in the car , the passenger side seat doesn't go back and forth. when i switch from passenger to driver justt the driver seat moves. i checked all the fuses, read a thread about switching connectors on drivers side, that can't be done since they are colored coded and only go one way. i confirmed that are in the right harnesses. i was thinking maybe the switch was bad but the seat was fine before i took out driver seat, any help would be appreciated. driving me crazy
todd
Old 06-02-2010, 08:41 PM
94vettelover2
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My 94 vettes doing the same thing-after I took the seats out to vacuum under the seats,the switch only works the driver side on both settings on the switch.I will check it tomorrow to see if something was not connected right & post results
Old 06-03-2010, 08:17 AM
91vettezr1
Drifting

Received 42 Likes on 34 Posts

Originally Posted by 94vettelover2
My 94 vettes doing the same thing-after I took the seats out to vacuum under the seats,the switch only works the driver side on both settings on the switch.I will check it tomorrow to see if something was not connected right & post results
turns out i did have the wiring harnesses plugged into the wrong ends. i just switched them and everything works. this forum is awesome
todd
Old 06-03-2010, 10:04 AM
94vettelover2
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 91vettezr1
turns out i did have the wiring harnesses plugged into the wrong ends. i just switched them and everything works. this forum is awesome
todd
Under what side was the wrong connector plugged in(driver or passenger)?

Get notified of new replies

To 94 passenger side power seat problem

Quick Reply: 94 passenger side power seat problem