Go Back   Corvette Forum > C4 Corvettes, 1984 - 1996 > C4 Tech/Performance
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ Vendor Directory
Search
C4 Tech/Performance
L98 Corvette and LT1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine Sponsored by
J&D Corvette

Welcome to Corvetteforum.com!
Welcome to Corvetteforum.com.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join Corvetteforum.com today!

Corvette Store

C7 Parts & Accessories
C6 Parts & Accessories
C5 Parts & Accessories
C4 Parts & Accessories
C3 Parts & Accessories
C2 Parts & Accessories
C1 Parts & Accessories
Wheels & Tires
Sponsored Ads

Vendor Directory

Old 06-10-2010, 11:42 AM   #1
Freedom95

Default 1995 Convertible LT1 Vacuum Line Routing Diagram

I have a stock 1995 convertible corvette with 106,000 miles. I'd like to check the routing of all of the vacuum lines in the engine compartment but can't find any diagrams in my FSM or in this forum. It's running pretty well but due to it's age and the fact that I don't know what the previous owner had done to it, I'd like to start replacing the vacuum lines to make sure I don't have any problems. Does anybody have an engine compartment vacuum line routing diagram for the '95 that I can use? I'd really appreciate your help.
Freedom95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 12:15 PM   #2
94z07fx3
CF Senior Member

Look at the FSM 1B9 refers to figure 11 in the same section. That has all the HVAC vacuum lines. Add to that the cruise control that runs from the same engine source on the passenger side of the intake under the fuel rail to the cruise module then add the line in the same area for EGR then add the big can't miss it vacuum line for the brake power booster then add the U shaped one on the driver side of the intake for the PVC valve and I think that's it. The big mess of vacuum lines are for the HVAC.

Did I leave any out?

Oh yeah you've got a 95 so there are two from the opti.
94z07fx3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 12:18 PM   #3
toptechx6
CF Senior Member

Check the radiator shroud, many overlook the sticker that should be attached there.
toptechx6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 01:09 PM   #4
merlot566jka
CF Senior Member

Jonathan Anderson
Send a message via AIM to merlot566jka Send a message via Yahoo to merlot566jka

The shroud doesn't have all of the vac lines, just the emission related lines.

FWIW, its really not hard to trace the vac lines on your '95. I recently replaced all of mine on my '96 LT4. I went to the parts store and got about 6ft of every size below 1/2". Then went around replacing everything, tracing it as I went.
There are a couple plastic hoses, that may crack, and they are in the wire loom bundles on the back side of the engine. its a little tedious, but still very possible. Also there is a line that goes to the front left to the purge ball thing, Opti-Spark, and some that go to the gas tank. other than that they are all in the typical places for a GM vehicle of that era. Such as:
Cruise Control
EGR( I think..LT1 Only)
Purge Sol Valve
HVAC
Fuel Pressure Regulator
PCV
Brake Booster
Fuel Tank Vent

Hope this helps some.
merlot566jka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 01:59 PM   #5
Freedom95

Default 1995 Convertible Engine Compartment Vacuum Line Routing Diagram

Guys,
Thanks for responding so quiclky and with all of that information. I really appreciate it.
The main reason I want a diagram is so that I can confirm that the vacuum hoses are attached to the correct devices and ports. I don't trust the previous owner with what he said he did, or didn't do, from what I've found of his work so far.
Old 06-12-2010, 09:56 PM   #6
Freedom95

Default 1995 Convertible Engine Compartment Vacuum Line Routing Diagram

Can anyone post pictures of the passenger side and the drivers side of the intake manifold? I'd need the pictures to show the vacuum lines and where they head to. These might help me to confirm what the routing is on other 1995 Corvettes.
Thanks for your help in advance.
Old 06-13-2010, 04:52 AM   #7
toptechx6
CF Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedom95 View Post
Can anyone post pictures of the passenger side and the drivers side of the intake manifold? I'd need the pictures to show the vacuum lines and where they head to. These might help me to confirm what the routing is on other 1995 Corvettes.
Thanks for your help in advance.
These are of my 93 so I can't swear they are the same, but I will also include the routing label so you can compare it to yours. I know where most of the lines go on my car so if you have a question about one in particular just ask and I'll try to help.

Click the image to open in full size.

toptechx6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 05:34 PM   #8
Waspination
CF Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by toptechx6 View Post
These are of my 93 so I can't swear they are the same, but I will also include the routing label so you can compare it to yours. I know where most of the lines go on my car so if you have a question about one in particular just ask and I'll try to help.

In the First Picture.... The vacuum fitting with the dual split in it.... Where do those lines go to?
Waspination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 05:55 PM   #9
1963SS
Over 500HP Club
Support Corvetteforum!

Some more hose pics on 9B3.
1963SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 09:45 AM   #10
corvetero
CF Senior Member

Could anybody inform about differents sizes and length of vacuum lines?? In my case LT1 92
corvetero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 01:04 PM   #11
jerryg01

Quote:
Originally Posted by toptechx6 View Post

I can't find the source of the big vacuum line on the bottom of the CC servo. It goes down under the battery into a shroud and disappears. Any idea what the vacuum source of this line is?
Thanks,
JG
jerryg01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 09:29 PM   #12
black-93-coupe
CF Senior Member

If I remember correctly the two vacuum lines on the cruise servo, one of the lines goes through the firewall to the brake switch and the other goes to a t fitting with one end of the t going to the vacuum ball in the front drivers fender area and the other goes to the check valve on the passenger side of the intake manifold.
black-93-coupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 11:39 AM   #13
Atl_monte

where you able to locate a diagram for the 1995? Need a diagram that shows the routing of the Opti vacuum lines
Atl_monte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 12:47 PM   #14
Ghast
CF Senior Member

Ghast87

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=1995+LT1+vacuum+diagram
Ghast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 12:47 PM

Go Back   Corvette Forum > C4 Corvettes, 1984 - 1996 > C4 Tech/Performance
Reload this Page 1995 Convertible LT1 Vacuum Line Routing Diagram

Tags
1995, 95, camaro, corvette, diagram, hose, l98, line, lines, location, lt1, passenger, routing, side, vacuum