C4 Tech/Performance L98 Corvette and LT1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine

Anyone dealt with DOCZ - 1st Rate Corvette Parts and Acc.?

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2015, 11:19 PM
carguy604
Burning Brakes

Received 24 Likes on 23 Posts

Default Anyone dealt with DOCZ - 1st Rate Corvette Parts and Acc.?

I'm looking to buy a set of silver painted C4 ZR1 style A-mold knockoffs with the machined lip in 17" x 9.5" (fronts) and 17" x 11" (rears). DOCZ seems to have what I'm after and I know that they're a supporting Vendor on the forum but, before I "pays my money and takes my chances", I thought I'd reach out to the group here and find out what others' experiences have been with (a.) the company and (b.) with their wheels. I've currently got polished AFS wheels on my car and have been very happy with them but I want to step up to wider 315 tires on the back and I also want to go to the OEM-style painted finish. So now I need to buy a new set of wheels. (It's cheaper to buy new than it is to buy used and refinish them!) So, you guys are the experts... How's the company to deal with? How good/bad are the wheels? How true are they as far as their balance is concerned? Their offsets are 56 & 50MM so how's that going to work out with my new 315 Sumi's? I'm looking forward to being educated. Fire away!

Quick Reply: Anyone dealt with DOCZ - 1st Rate Corvette Parts and Acc.?