C4 Tech/Performance L98 Corvette and LT1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine

Need some ideas

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2013, 10:56 PM
Midnight 85
Le Mans Master

Received 53 Likes on 31 Posts
Finalist 2020 C4 of the Year - Modified

The pump made a huge difference but I found another issue that will have to be resolved before I can know if it was the only problem. The coolant temp sensor which was brand new when I started this project is completely dead, showing no resistance at all. Even with this still messing things up, the hesitation is almost gone now. it may take a tweak of the tune yet but I will know more once I replace that damn sensor.
Old 07-13-2013, 11:17 AM
ch@0s
Le Mans Master

Received 38 Likes on 32 Posts

Originally Posted by Midnight 85
The pump made a huge difference but I found another issue that will have to be resolved before I can know if it was the only problem. The coolant temp sensor which was brand new when I started this project is completely dead, showing no resistance at all. Even with this still messing things up, the hesitation is almost gone now. it may take a tweak of the tune yet but I will know more once I replace that damn sensor.
They just don't make them like the used to brother.. good to hear your on the right track.
Old 07-13-2013, 09:31 PM
Midnight 85
Le Mans Master

Received 53 Likes on 31 Posts
Finalist 2020 C4 of the Year - Modified

Thanks! It is pretty much good to go but it does still need a little tweaking on the tune, I still have a slight hesitation and of course it is more pronounced when it is in gear. Datalogging starts tomorrow and we'll see what I need to make it 100%

Quick Reply: Need some ideas