C4 Tech/Performance L98 Corvette and LT1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine

bracket brace locations

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2016, 11:09 PM
bob arrowsmith
Racer

Received 29 Likes on 27 Posts
Default bracket brace locations

I have finally got my engine together, and started it up tonight for those of you who are not familiar this is when i through a rod article,, not running real good but good enough to drive it, that cam sounds so good, i am going to get a tune as soon as i get around 500 miles on it, it overheated right away, i shut it down and did the purge on the thermostat housing screw, burbed it few times and now runs around 195... i am not holding fuel pressure and will not start unless i hold foot to the floor, i have either a leaky fi or possible fuel regulator, not sure because it was running perfect before . so that needs to be worked out, service engine soon light is on and have not figured that one out yet either, its dark and cold out going home and return tomorrow,, i also have another problem and is not related engine running, i have a black bracket brace that i cannot figure where it goes,, can any body point me in the direction of where all these braces hook up to, ac, altenator and other locations , they look alike but have sutle angle differences. a schamatic would be great that way i have a picture locations thank you all

Last edited by bob arrowsmith; 01-20-2016 at 11:10 PM.
Old 01-20-2016, 11:26 PM
John A. Marker
Le Mans Master

Received 167 Likes on 148 Posts

Car is a 96...

Picture of your bracket?
Old 01-20-2016, 11:29 PM
rsc337
Instructor

Received 22 Likes on 19 Posts

Hi, Put up a picture of the bracket. Look behind your Alternator/Airconditioning pump?
Nobody can tell without a picture or look in your Service Manual? Good luck on the car.
Old 01-21-2016, 12:05 PM
bob arrowsmith
Racer

Received 29 Likes on 27 Posts
Default brace locations

Originally Posted by rsc337
Hi, Put up a picture of the bracket. Look behind your Alternator/Airconditioning pump?
Nobody can tell without a picture or look in your Service Manual? Good luck on the car.
Thanks for the reply,,, will try and get a pic later today.

Get notified of new replies

To bracket brace locations

Quick Reply: bracket brace locations