C4 Tech/Performance L98 Corvette and LT1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine

Corvette -92, module 9 fault code H64

Old 05-30-2016, 02:35 AM
MikkoT
4th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Corvette -92, module 9 fault code H64

Can someone help me with that fault code problem?

If I read right way it means TPS-sensor? But I tested it and it show right data.
There burns also "infl rest light" on the dashboard. Does it comes with that H64 problem? Or is there still some kind of other mistake.
I removed codes several times but that H64 code stays.
I cleaned airbag sensor from front left but it does not help.
I have tried to find help here from other topics but not succeed.

Sorry my bad english.

Mikko
Old 05-30-2016, 08:31 AM
WVZR-1
Team Owner

Received 2,254 Likes on 2,017 Posts

Originally Posted by MikkoT

If I read right way it means TPS-sensor? But I tested it and it show right data.
There burns also "infl rest light" on the dashboard. Does it comes with that H64 problem? Or is there still some kind of other mistake.

Sorry my bad english.

Mikko
Do you have the FSM (Factory Service Manual)? The H64 isn't necessarily a TPS problem it just means that the TPS Module that the EBCM/ABS/ASR in the past hasn't seen the signal that it expects from the TPS Module. The TPS Module is mounted over near the evaporator/blower housing right side. Hood up I'd think right at the top of the fender panel or maybe just below.

You can check the SIR for flash codes BUT I don't believe you can clear them manually on a '92. Did you use the "flash codes" to diagnose the SIR code OR did you just rely on earlier information that mentions cleaning frame mounted sensors?
Old 06-06-2016, 02:26 PM
C4vettrn
Burning Brakes

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

MikkoT, any update on your issue ? I am having the same problem and just pulled the module Dave is talking about and all the connections look OK. The box has a circuit board with a bunch of resistors on it. I checked all the solder connections and wires to the box.
Old 06-06-2016, 02:40 PM
MikkoT
4th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by C4vettrn
MikkoT, any update on your issue ? I am having the same problem and just pulled the module Dave is talking about and all the connections look OK. The box has a circuit board with a bunch of resistors on it. I checked all the solder connections and wires to the box.

I found broken wire between tps-sensor and tps-module. I made jumper between them and fault was solved. Next I have that another problem (infl ration) to solve.
Old 06-07-2016, 08:28 AM
C4vettrn
Burning Brakes

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by MikkoT

Sorry my bad english.

Mikko
I am also getting the inflation restraint light. What a PITA, all I did was put a trans in over the winter and first time out I get all these flipping codes to sort out. Thanks.

Get notified of new replies

To Corvette -92, module 9 fault code H64

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Corvette -92, module 9 fault code H64