C4 Tech/Performance L98 Corvette and LT1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine

Mad dog transmission beware

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2017, 06:12 PM
nickpe
Instructor

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Mad dog transmission beware

i started by talking to ed. he said he could build be a stage 3 trans full manual valve body. trans arived painted like my 3 year old painted it. tail shaft was damaged. trans lasted for 150 miles. i called for three weeks only having to tell my story to every person i talked to. i never did get to talk to lou..not sure if hes real... ive been calling since august 2016, I get the same story evertime I call…lou is out to lunch, I guess lou is a smart man hes been ripping people off back to the year 2000,then he dodges them like a coward would of cource that’s my opinion. PLEASE VALUE IT they call it a hand shake warranty. i did not do research on them...my bad..its all over the internet about their rip off antics, used or low grade parts. i never got my money back they suck...i went to better business bureau. Also getting attorney involved. THEY NEED TO BE STOPPED ITS NOT RIGHT THEY CAN CONTINUE TO RIP PEOPLE OFF they will get there’s. when you go to their site they look legit BEWARE

Old 03-26-2017, 04:00 AM
tlong
Burning Brakes

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

They are local to me and I almost went with him until I called around. Rep is sketchy.
if you want to get it fixed in the meantime and live and learn just call Guy at Hi-Tech Transmission in Marietta, Ga. You wull be so glad you did. he can do stock to race and is a great person to work with. The shift kit and modern parts are a miracle.Grabs rubber or too smooth to feel it your choice.
Old 03-26-2017, 03:39 PM
nickpe
Instructor

Default thanks

Originally Posted by tlong
They are local to me and I almost went with him until I called around. Rep is sketchy.
if you want to get it fixed in the meantime and live and learn just call Guy at Hi-Tech Transmission in Marietta, Ga. You wull be so glad you did. he can do stock to race and is a great person to work with. The shift kit and modern parts are a miracle.Grabs rubber or too smooth to feel it your choice.
thanks, just trying to help stop this guy....reading back...hes gettin away with it for years
Old 03-26-2017, 03:46 PM
cv67
Team Owner

Received 3,043 Likes on 2,602 Posts
St. Jude Donor '05

Go after him people keep on cause noone actually does something about it see that you are.

when one sees people say "someone" will do something, karm....bs small claims is easy fast and cheap most times it will never go in front of the judge

With the internet ones rep can go good or south in a hurry.

not saying you are wrong or right but dont know why some cant grasp if you take care of customers youll have more business than you can ever handle long term thats the name of the game. Guess they figure file BK start back up again

Anyone can gouge and get away with it for awhile but word gets around
Seen many talented guys go under due to sheer greed ego etc.

Last edited by cv67; 03-26-2017 at 03:50 PM.
Old 03-26-2017, 07:46 PM
nickpe
Instructor

Default thanks...let your friends know

Originally Posted by cuisinartvette
Go after him people keep on cause noone actually does something about it see that you are.

when one sees people say "someone" will do something, karm....bs small claims is easy fast and cheap most times it will never go in front of the judge

With the internet ones rep can go good or south in a hurry.

not saying you are wrong or right but dont know why some cant grasp if you take care of customers youll have more business than you can ever handle long term thats the name of the game. Guess they figure file BK start back up again

Anyone can gouge and get away with it for awhile but word gets around
Seen many talented guys go under due to sheer greed ego etc.
Some people have no respect for others and think they can do as they wish....i will not stop till i get resolve

Get notified of new replies

To Mad dog transmission beware

Quick Reply: Mad dog transmission beware