C4 Tech/Performance L98 Corvette and LT1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine

Baer Eradispeed rotors

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2003, 12:04 PM
96CollectorLT4
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Baer Eradispeed rotors

Anyone have these ( cross drilled, slotted) rotors on their cars? Was thinking of upgrading mine, but leaving stock calipers on. I am doing it mostly for looks, so the rotors don't look rusty, and you can see so much of them through the rims, just thought it would look better. Will probably bet SS braided lines and upgrade brake fluid too, but my main concern are the rotors. Are they a good investment or is there a better style out there I should be looking at?
:seeya
Old 03-14-2003, 12:10 PM
Rob90
Burning Brakes

Default Re: Baer Eradispeed rotors (96CollectorLT4)

I have them and they look great. Brake performance has ony increased from the more agressive pads I use. They are a little less in weight than the stockers and reduce unsprung weight a little. So If you jusnt want them for the looks I say go for it. Have had mine for almost 2 years and they still look new.
Old 03-14-2003, 12:32 PM
96CollectorLT4
Burning Brakes

Default Re: Baer Eradispeed rotors (Rob90)

I have them and they look great. Brake performance has ony increased from the more agressive pads I use. They are a little less in weight than the stockers and reduce unsprung weight a little. So If you jusnt want them for the looks I say go for it. Have had mine for almost 2 years and they still look new.

RIGHT ON!!!!!! That's exactly what I wanted to hear.....thanks Rob90!! I phoned for pricing and the Eradispeed rotors are $630 and the Eradispeed+ are $995 (2-piece) I was concerned after time that they would still look rusty or something but you answered my prayers Rob...awesome!! Thanks again....

:seeya

Get notified of new replies

To Baer Eradispeed rotors

Quick Reply: Baer Eradispeed rotors