C4 Tech/Performance L98 Corvette and LT1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine

Injector Questions...

Old 07-24-2001, 08:23 PM
Nomar116
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Im going to be running a 383 with probably a stock intake but Accel manifold. Ill also be installing a LT4 Hot cam and very free flowing exhaust. I have an adjustable regulator, but should I get a new injector. Ive heard mixed things and can certainly affor to save my money. Im also going to have a custom chip burned locally from a guy in KC (any recomendation?) where he can actually ride in the car and collect data.
Paul

Old 07-25-2001, 01:20 AM
ham
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You should be able to use the stock ones if you haven't done anything to the stock heads. Assuming they are ok. But if you're a 383 and DIDN'T do anything to the heads, you've missed the boat, defeated the purpose, whatever !!!

Old 07-25-2001, 02:43 PM
Nomar116
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I guess I forgot to mention the three angle valve and pocket port of the heads. Also it looks like Im gonna run a complete super ram intake. I want to try to save money for the time being... could I get away with stock. Otherwise I saw some holleys for a good price in the parts for sale section.
Paul

Get notified of new replies

To Injector Questions...

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Injector Questions...