C4 Tech/Performance L98 Corvette and LT1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine

88-long Cranking, Hard Starting

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2004, 01:47 PM
Da Mail Man
Safety Car

Received 22 Likes on 21 Posts

Default 88-long Cranking, Hard Starting

Greetings,

I Posted This Someplace But, Darn If I Can Remember Where To Do A Followup...

At Any Rate, New Plugs, Cap,ign Module, Rotor,timing Dead On, Etc...
...when You Turn The Key On Your Vette One Usually Hears The Fuel Pump Turn On A Sec Or Two Priming And Presurizing The Fuel Rails. Mine Doesn't.........i Got Back From Parts Store And Immediately Changed The Fuel Pump Relay To The Passenger Side Of The Brake Booster (1988). I Turned The Key On And Heard Nothing. The Car Will Start Only After 3 Or More Seconds .somewhere I Read That Voltage To The Fuel Pump Will Also Be Sent When The Oil Pressure Reaches Approx. 4lbs....(kinda Like A Back Up System) Which Is How I Believe My Car Is Starting.

It Is Embarrasing When You Have People Admiring Your "ride" And It Appears That It Is Hard Starting. Any Other Ideas Other Than The Fuel Pump Relay Or Filter As To Why It Takes So Long (imo) To Start My Car?....thanks!
Old 12-02-2004, 02:06 PM
CFI-EFI
Race Director

Received 23 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by Da Mail Man
I Turned The Key On And Heard Nothing. The Car Will Start Only After 3 Or More Seconds .somewhere I Read That Voltage To The Fuel Pump Will Also Be Sent When The Oil Pressure Reaches Approx. 4lbs....(kinda Like A Back Up System) Which Is How I Believe My Car Is Starting.
That is a symptom of the...
[DELETED]
It PAYS to trouble shoot. It really WAS the fuel pump relay you replaced, right???

RACE ON!!!

Last edited by CFI-EFI; 12-02-2004 at 07:01 PM.
Old 12-02-2004, 02:12 PM
Da Mail Man
Safety Car

Originally Posted by CFI-EFI
That is a symptom of the fuel pump relay. You understand the relay and oil pressure switch, correctly. The ECM runs the pump, via the relay, for the 2 second priming period and whenever else the engine is turning. Since the relay is new, (forgot to test it, Huh?) it is likely a wiring problem or the ECM, itself. It PAYS to trouble shoot. It really WAS the fuel pump relay you replaced, right???

RACE ON!!!
THANKS FOR REPLY!,
THIS WAS THE 2ND RELAY AND FROM 2 DIFFERENT SOURCES. I DID CHECK AS TO THE LOCATION IN THE HELMS AND THE CORRECT RELAY SO, I WILL ASSUME THAT BOTH COULD NOT BE BAD. THE CAR IS PRISTINE AND HAS NEVER BEEN FOOLED WITH. ALL OTHER FUNCTIONS WORK TO EXACTING STANDARDS AND FUNCTIONALITY EXCEPT THE CRANKING ISSUE.
Old 12-02-2004, 02:26 PM
Wayne88
Race Director

Received 654 Likes on 375 Posts

MY .02.
Maybe the injectors need a cleaning.
Old 12-02-2004, 02:35 PM
Da Mail Man
Safety Car

Originally Posted by Wayne88
MY .02.
Maybe the injectors need a cleaning.
I WOULD NOT THINK SO AS THE CAR RUNS FINE, BOTH AT IDLE AND "TRUCKIN'". I RUN 3 CONTAINERS OF INJECTOR CLEANER THROUGH THE GAS A MONTH SO, I DOUBT IT.
Old 12-02-2004, 02:44 PM
CFI-EFI
Race Director

THANKS FOR REPLY!,
THIS WAS THE 2ND RELAY AND FROM 2 DIFFERENT SOURCES. I DID CHECK AS TO THE LOCATION IN THE HELMS AND THE CORRECT RELAY SO, I WILL ASSUME THAT BOTH COULD NOT BE BAD. THE CAR IS PRISTINE AND HAS NEVER BEEN FOOLED WITH. ALL OTHER FUNCTIONS WORK TO EXACTING STANDARDS AND FUNCTIONALITY EXCEPT THE CRANKING ISSUE.
No need to yell. I wasn't questioning
[DELETED]

RACE ON!!!

Last edited by CFI-EFI; 12-02-2004 at 07:02 PM.
Old 12-02-2004, 03:02 PM
65Z01
Team Owner

Received 300 Likes on 274 Posts
Cruise-In II Veteran

The FP relay has a Grn/Wht & Orn wire going to it, whereas the OD relay has Dk Grn, Tan/Blk & Pnk/Blk wires. You might check the color coding for verification.

At this point you need to check fuel pressure at the fuel rail. Connect a FP gauge to the Schraeder, lay the gauge face on the windshield and turn On the key.
If no fuel pressure, turn Off the key, jumper +12Vdc to the ALDL pin G (lower left) and check fuel pressure.
If no fuel pressure pull the FP relay and jumper +12Vdc directly to pin E of the socket and check fuel pressure.

If not fuel pressure check out wiring to the relay:
Pin...wire color...function
A.....Orn...........+12Vdc from Fusable Link H
C.....Red...........from Fuel pump test pin G of ALDL
D.....Grn/Wht.....FP relay control power from pin A1 of ECM
E......Rec...........power out to FP
F......Blk/Wht......FP relay control Gnd

BTW, +12Vdc to the fuel pump from both the Oil Pressure Sw and from the FP Relay pass through the FP Fuse, so that is not the issue here.

Is it hard starting when cold/warm or both??
Old 12-02-2004, 04:19 PM
Da Mail Man
Safety Car

No need to yell. I wasn't questioning if the relay was good, even before knowing there was more that one change. Some of these cars have multiple relays in close proximity to one another. I was asking if it was really the FUEL PUMP relay that got changed. A good test would be to pull the wires off of the oil pressure switch, while it is running. It the engine dies, the problem is with the relay, it's wiring, or it's activation.

RACE ON!!!
WHO'S YELLING?...I AM NOT YELLING. IF YOU REFER TO MY CAPS, IT IS EASIER FOR ME TO TYPE THIS WAY. I WILL SEE IF I CAN LOCATE THE OIL PRESSURE SWITCH ANDDO AS YOU SAY AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS. THANK YOU FOR THE ASSISTANCE!
Old 12-02-2004, 04:22 PM
Da Mail Man
Safety Car

Originally Posted by 65Z01
The FP relay has a Grn/Wht & Orn wire going to it, whereas the OD relay has Dk Grn, Tan/Blk & Pnk/Blk wires. You might check the color coding for verification.

At this point you need to check fuel pressure at the fuel rail. Connect a FP gauge to the Schraeder, lay the gauge face on the windshield and turn On the key.
If no fuel pressure, turn Off the key, jumper +12Vdc to the ALDL pin G (lower left) and check fuel pressure.
If no fuel pressure pull the FP relay and jumper +12Vdc directly to pin E of the socket and check fuel pressure.

If not fuel pressure check out wiring to the relay:
Pin...wire color...function
A.....Orn...........+12Vdc from Fusable Link H
C.....Red...........from Fuel pump test pin G of ALDL
D.....Grn/Wht.....FP relay control power from pin A1 of ECM
E......Rec...........power out to FP
F......Blk/Wht......FP relay control Gnd

BTW, +12Vdc to the fuel pump from both the Oil Pressure Sw and from the FP Relay pass through the FP Fuse, so that is not the issue here.

Is it hard starting when cold/warm or both??
PHEW!, THIS SEEMS TO BE GETTING A LITTLE INVOLVED! THE TEMP OF THE MOTOR MAKES NO DIFFERENCE WHEN STARTING.
Old 12-02-2004, 06:20 PM
Frizlefrak
Race Director

Received 23 Likes on 13 Posts

WHO'S YELLING?...I AM NOT YELLING. IF YOU REFER TO MY CAPS, IT IS EASIER FOR ME TO TYPE THIS WAY. I WILL SEE IF I CAN LOCATE THE OIL PRESSURE SWITCH ANDDO AS YOU SAY AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS. THANK YOU FOR THE ASSISTANCE!
It may be easier for you to type this way, but it's KILLING EVERYONE'S EYES. Typing in caps is considered yelling....it can be done (in very limited quantities) for emphasis, but I think you'll find everyone will be more helpful if you refrain from using caps.

The captain has turned off the ALL CAPS sign, please feel free to use lower case letters.
Old 12-02-2004, 06:32 PM
Da Mail Man
Safety Car

Originally Posted by Frizlefrak
It may be easier for you to type this way, but it's KILLING EVERYONE'S EYES. Typing in caps is considered yelling....it can be done (in very limited quantities) for emphasis, but I think you'll find everyone will be more helpful if you refrain from using caps.

The captain has turned off the ALL CAPS sign, please feel free to use lower case letters.
WELL, THE CAPS STAY ON. AT ANY RATE, I WOULD ASSUME THAT THE HELP EVERYONE GIVES ANOTHER IS BASED SOLELY ON THEIR WILL TO HELP AND EITHER EXPERTISE OF PRACTICAL EXPERIENCE, THEIR LOVE OF THEIR VEHICLE, AND THEIR OWN WILLINGNESS TO FURTHER THEIR KNOWLEDGE AND NOT ON HOW OR WHAT A PERSON TYPES OR PERSONALITY CONFLICTS.
Old 12-02-2004, 06:56 PM
CFI-EFI
Race Director

WHO'S YELLING?...I AM NOT YELLING. IF YOU REFER TO MY CAPS, IT IS EASIER FOR ME TO TYPE THIS WAY.
YOU ARE YELLING!!! It's easier for me not to type lengthy responses to the unappreciative.
WELL, THE CAPS STAY ON. AT ANY RATE, I WOULD ASSUME THAT THE HELP EVERYONE GIVES ANOTHER IS BASED SOLELY ON THEIR WILL TO HELP AND EITHER EXPERTISE OF PRACTICAL EXPERIENCE, THEIR LOVE OF THEIR VEHICLE, AND THEIR OWN WILLINGNESS TO FURTHER THEIR KNOWLEDGE AND NOT ON HOW OR WHAT A PERSON TYPES OR PERSONALITY CONFLICTS.
I feel no compulsion to PROVE my knowledge. The "WILL TO HELP" is partially based on the appreciation with which it is received. It is very unrewarding to coach those unwilling to show cooperation or read his Factory Service Manual. My "LOVE OF your VEHICLE" isn't as deep as you for yours, or YOURSELF, for that matter. Buy the book and good luck getting help from the others.

RACE OFF!!!
Old 12-02-2004, 07:14 PM
Da Mail Man
Safety Car

YOU ARE YELLING!!! It's easier for me not to type lengthy responses to the unappreciative. I feel no compulsion to PROVE my knowledge. The "WILL TO HELP" is partially based on the appreciation with which it is received. It is very unrewarding to coach those unwilling to show cooperation or read his Factory Service Manual. My "LOVE OF your VEHICLE" isn't as deep as you for yours, or YOURSELF, for that matter. Buy the book and good luck getting help from the others.

RACE OFF!!!
1ST...I AM NOT YELLING AND IF YOU CANNOT UNDERSTAND THAT, IT'S BACK TO THE BASICS FOR YOU SIR.

2ND...I AM APPRECIATIVE TO THOSE THAT POST FOR HELP AND TO THOSE THAT ANSWER.

3RD....NOBODY IS ASKING OR TELLING YOU TO PROVE ANY G-DAMN THING. YOU POST OR ANSWER AT YOUR OWN FREE WILL, NOT TO TRY AND THROW YOUR WEIGHT AROUND. EVERYONE IN THIS FORUM DESERVES SOME RESPECT. IF YA DON'T HAVE SOMETHING NICE TO SAY AND GET YOUR "JOLLIES" BY VERBAL ABUSE, DON'T BOTHER. THE FORUM WOULD BE BETTER OFF.

4TH...I HAVE A HELMS MANUAL "DUDE", JUST BECAUSE I HAVE SOME DIFFICULTY IN UNDERSTANDING VARIOUS ASPECTS OF IT DOES NOT MEAN I DO NOT CONSULT IT.
HOW MANY OTHER PEOPLE IN THE FORUM THAT DO NOT HAVE A GREAT OR EVEN NOMINAL UNDERSTANDING OF INJECTION OR OTHER ISSUES WITH THEIR CARS OR THE MANUAL HAVE YOU VERBALLY ABUSED?..LET'S SEE, I BET IT IS JUST ME BECAUSE I TYPE IN CAPS...GEEZ, THAT MUST BE REASON ENOUGH!

5TH...YES, I LIKE MYSELF...I LIKE MY CAR, DON'T YOU? I AM EAGER TO LEARN, AREN'T YOU OR DO YOU CLAIM TO KNOW IT ALL. SO WHY DON'T YA "WHACK" AND BAD MOUTH ALL THOSE WHO COME TO THE FORUM TO READ AND LEARN, TO ASKED EVEN DUMB QUESTIONS ALL FOR THE SAKE OF LEARNING AND TELL THEM TO "SCREW OFF" BECAUSE THEY EITHER DON'T HAVE A BOOK OR DON'T UNDERSTAND IT. I KNOW WHY, LET'S SEE, ITS BECAUSE THEY DON'T TYPE IN CAPS AND I DO!...GET A LIFE! NOBODY SHOULD BE ARGUING HERE. IF YA DON'T WANT TA HELP ANYONE, DON'T EXPECT THAT EVERYONE IS TO FOLLOW YOUR SENTIMENTS JUST BECAUSE YOU TYPE THEM. STEP BACK AND SHUT UP AND LET SOMEONE ELSE LEARN FOR A CHANGE!!
Old 12-02-2004, 07:35 PM
jackdaroofer
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Cruise-In I Veteran
Cruise-In II Veteran
Cruise-In III Veteran
Cruise-In IV Veteran
Cruise-In V Veteran
Cruise-In VI Veteran
Cruise-In VII Veteran

Greetings,

I Posted This Someplace But, Darn If I Can Remember Where To Do A Followup...

At Any Rate, New Plugs, Cap,ign Module, Rotor,timing Dead On, Etc...
...when You Turn The Key On Your Vette One Usually Hears The Fuel Pump Turn On A Sec Or Two Priming And Presurizing The Fuel Rails. Mine Doesn't.........i Got Back From Parts Store And Immediately Changed The Fuel Pump Relay To The Passenger Side Of The Brake Booster (1988). I Turned The Key On And Heard Nothing. The Car Will Start Only After 3 Or More Seconds .somewhere I Read That Voltage To The Fuel Pump Will Also Be Sent When The Oil Pressure Reaches Approx. 4lbs....(kinda Like A Back Up System) Which Is How I Believe My Car Is Starting.

It Is Embarrasing When You Have People Admiring Your "ride" And It Appears That It Is Hard Starting. Any Other Ideas Other Than The Fuel Pump Relay Or Filter As To Why It Takes So Long (imo) To Start My Car?....thanks!
Here's a different point of view! The fact that you have to crank it for three seconds (I have to do mine to) means that you will have full oil pressure at the moment that it lights off! The greatest wear on the engine occurs at initial start up when there is no oil pressure!

I have an 82 Z28 that wants to start at the crack of the key! I have to remember not to let it and back on and off the key a few times or else! That way I can have oil pressure at light off!

Like I said, a different point of view!

seeya

Last edited by jackdaroofer; 12-02-2004 at 07:46 PM.
Old 12-02-2004, 07:41 PM
Da Mail Man
Safety Car

Originally Posted by jackdaroofer
Here's a different point of view! The fact that you have to crank it for three seconds (I have to do mine to) means that you will have full oil pressure at the moment that it lights off! The greatest wear on the engine occurs at initial start up if there is no oil pressure!

I have an 82 Z28 that wants to start at the crack of the key! I have to remember not to let it and back on and off the key a few times or else!

Like I said, a different point of view!

seeya
YES SIR, AND THANKS FOR REPLY.

THAT IS THE THING THAT IS (IN PART) BOTHERING ME. THE WEAR EVERYTIME I START THE CAR. I HAVE SEEN RICERS AND EVEN MY FRIENDS WORK VAN START AT THE "CRACK OF THE KEY" AND MINE SITS AND CRANKS MUCH LONGER THEN IT SHOULD.
Old 12-02-2004, 07:51 PM
jackdaroofer
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Cruise-In I Veteran
Cruise-In II Veteran
Cruise-In III Veteran
Cruise-In IV Veteran
Cruise-In V Veteran
Cruise-In VI Veteran
Cruise-In VII Veteran

YES SIR, AND THANKS FOR REPLY.

THAT IS THE THING THAT IS (IN PART) BOTHERING ME. THE WEAR EVERYTIME I START THE CAR. I HAVE SEEN RICERS AND EVEN MY FRIENDS WORK VAN START AT THE "CRACK OF THE KEY" AND MINE SITS AND CRANKS MUCH LONGER THEN IT SHOULD.
From "da roofer to da mailman" Crank it for a couple of seconds! Smile when the ricers roar off with no oil pressure and rest assured you will be there long after they are gone!

But really...could you type in lower case?

Jack
Old 12-02-2004, 08:22 PM
dwestsr
Pro

I have an 86 that likes to turn over a few times before catching. I have had the injectors serviced and done a lot of diagnostics but to no avail. I suspect that I have a bad check valve in the pump because I lose Fuel pressure after a few seconds even though the injectors are not leaking. My solution is to let the FP run a second or two before starting. Hot or cold , it always turns over a few before firing off. I plan to fix the problem if and when the Fuel pump finally goes. Until them I'll let it crank when it wants to.
I really don't care how you type, but typing in all caps really bugs a lot of folks on this particular forum. I don't know why, but it does. You are probably right that it is far more important to share info than focus on how someone types. However, I tend to type in the format that doesnt offend , mainly cause I don't like to offend folks. Just my opinion. Good luck!!

Get notified of new replies

To 88-long Cranking, Hard Starting

Old 12-02-2004, 08:26 PM
CFI-EFI
Race Director

1ST...I AM NOT YELLING AND IF YOU CANNOT UNDERSTAND THAT, IT'S BACK TO THE BASICS FOR YOU SIR.
And Just WHAT basic would THAT be??? You SAY you're not yelling, but by definition, CAPS is yelling. So how am I to "UNDERSTAND" that which you present, isn't what is presented???

2ND...I AM APPRECIATIVE TO THOSE THAT POST FOR HELP AND TO THOSE THAT ANSWER.
And did I not respond with help, and with no more than a mere mention of the caps??? It was YOU that copped an attitude, first with me, but then you really gave it to Frizlefrak.

YOU POST OR ANSWER AT YOUR OWN FREE WILL, NOT TO TRY AND THROW YOUR WEIGHT AROUND.
How is trying to help you, indicate that I am trying to "THROW my WEIGHT AROUND"

EVERYONE IN THIS FORUM DESERVES SOME RESPECT.
You might heed your own words.

4TH...I HAVE A HELMS MANUAL "DUDE", JUST BECAUSE I HAVE SOME DIFFICULTY IN UNDERSTANDING VARIOUS ASPECTS OF IT DOES NOT MEAN I DO NOT CONSULT IT.
You need to read, study, and understand it. A quick consult, is only good to confirm details of what it has taught you. It is difficult to tell if you are simple LAZY or just not smart enough to comprehend. If it's the latter, you have my sympathies.

NOBODY SHOULD BE ARGUING HERE.
If you feel that way, why did you start a conflict???

IF YA DON'T WANT TA HELP ANYONE, DON'T EXPECT THAT EVERYONE IS TO FOLLOW YOUR SENTIMENTS JUST BECAUSE YOU TYPE THEM.
I neither ask nor expect ANYONE "TO FOLLOW my SENTIMENTS"

STEP BACK AND SHUT UP AND LET SOMEONE ELSE LEARN FOR A CHANGE!!
Learning is what I'm trying to promote. Was I not the first to respond to your question??? You seem unable or unwilling to take good advice, and then you spit in it's eye. Sympathies, man, you have my sympathies!

RACE OFF!!!
Old 12-02-2004, 09:22 PM
JIMBO7
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Oh boy!!! What's going on!!!???
Old 12-02-2004, 10:13 PM
Da Mail Man
Safety Car

And Just WHAT basic would THAT be??? You SAY you're not yelling, but by definition, CAPS is yelling. So how am I to "UNDERSTAND" that which you present, isn't what is presented???

And did I not respond with help, and with no more than a mere mention of the caps??? It was YOU that copped an attitude, first with me, but then you really gave it to Frizlefrak.

How is trying to help you, indicate that I am trying to "THROW my WEIGHT AROUND"

You might heed your own words.

You need to read, study, and understand it. A quick consult, is only good to confirm details of what it has taught you. It is difficult to tell if you are simple LAZY or just not smart enough to comprehend. If it's the latter, you have my sympathies.

If you feel that way, why did you start a conflict???

I neither ask nor expect ANYONE "TO FOLLOW my SENTIMENTS"

Learning is what I'm trying to promote. Was I not the first to respond to your question??? You seem unable or unwilling to take good advice, and then you spit in it's eye. Sympathies, man, you have my sympathies!

RACE OFF!!!
HERE WE (OR SHOULD I SAY YOU) GO AGAIN! LOOK, I AM NOT GOING TO DEBATE A TOPIC THAT YOU ARE MOST SURELY GONNA LOSE ANYWAY.

I AM (AGAIN) NOT YELLING BECAUSE I TYPE IN CAPS AND I HAVE MADE MYSELF PERFECTLY CLEAR HERE SO, I THINK YA NEED SOME EXTENSIVE WORK ON YOUR COMPREHENSION IF YOU STILL INSIST THAT MY TYPING IN CAPS IS YELLING....THE END

I ALSO NEVER SAID YOU TRIED TO HELP ALTHOUGH, THAT IS OBVIOUS! YOU WOULD RATHER SPEND YOUR TIME DISRUPTING THIS FORUM ALL BECAUSE YOU ARE MOST LIKELY BIPOLAR AND CAN'T HANDLE THE FRUSTRATION OF NOT GETTING YOUR WAY AND FURTHER, TAKE A SICK DELIGHT IN THE THRILL OF ARGUING. I AM SURE YOUR YELLOW PAGES HAVE A SECTION FOR PSYCHOLOGICAL HELP. I WAS NOT ATTEMPTING TO "GIVE IT TO ANYONE". I FAIL TO SEE THE DEGRADATION FOR A PERSON (ME) STANDING UP FOR HIMSELF AGAINST A VERBAL "ATTACK" (SUCH THAT IT IS) FROM AN S.O.B. LOSER WHOM WOULD RATHER SPEND HIS TIME DISRUPTING THIS FORUM INSTEAD OF BEING A PLUS TO IT. HAVING TO DEFEND MYSELF IN THIS AREA ONLY DRAGS ME DOWN WITH YOU.

THE THROWING YOUR WEIGHT AROUND COMMENT IS MOST REFLECTED BY YOUR "STRONG-ARM" ATTITUDE BECAUSE YOU ARE SOMEWHERE IN THE MIDST OF A TEMPER TANTRUM THAT YOU ARE NOT GONNA GET YOUR WAY. YOUR HARSH AND UNWARRANTED CRITICISMS ARE NOT WANTED BY ME NOR ARE THEY (IMO) APPRECIATED BY THE FORUM.

ANOTHER OBSERVATION; YOU FIRST STATED "... And did I not respond with help...." THEN, YOU STATE "...How is trying to help you..." . YOU CAN'T EVEN KEEP THE RECORD STRAIGHT! GET THAT EXHAUST LEAK FIXED IN YOUR CAR, IT IS ASPHYXIATING YOUR COMPREHENSION AND THOUGHT PROCESS!

AS FAR AS YOUR "SHOT" ABOUT READING AND UNDERSTANDING THE MANUAL, I AM SURE THAT THERE ARE HUNDREDS AND MAYBE THOUSANDS ON PEOPLE ON THE FORUM THAT HAVE A HELMS (OR OTHER) AND HAVE READ AND STUDIED AND STILL HAVE A PROBLEM EITHER UNDERSTANDING WHAT IS READ OR PUTTING IT INTO ACTUAL "HANDS ON". SO, WHY DON'T YA TRY WHACKING THEM AROUND A BIT? LETS SEE NOW, I AM POSITIVE THAT YOU HAVE READ LITERATURE AND HAD TO RAISE A HAND OR TWO IN A LECTURE OR ASK A QUESTION IN THIS FORUM SO, I GUESS YOU HAVE A LEARNING DISABILITY AS YOU PURPORT THAT I DO EH'? SO, IN DOING SO BY SPEAKING THIS CRAPOLA TO ME, IN EFFECT, YOU JUST INSULTED AND "WHACKED" EVERYONE WHOM EVER HAD TO RAISE A HAND, ASK A QUESTION IN SCHOOL OR OTHERWISE, OR EVEN IN THIS FORUM. GOOD JOB THERE BUDDY! YOU HAVE EFFECTIVELY INSULTED EVERY PAST, PRESENT, AND FUTURE MEMBER OF THIS FORUM.

I DID NOT START ANY CONFLICT. ANYONE READING THIS THREAD FROM START TO FINISH CAN PLAINLY SEE THAT I ANSWERED A QUESTION OR RESPONDED SUCCINCTLY TO A STATEMENT EITHER ASKED OF ME OR DIRECTED AT ME WITHOUT ANY HARSH WORDS OR INNUENDO'S, THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT YOU HAVE ACCOMPLISHED HERE TODAY. HOW THE HELL ARE YOU TRYING TO PROMOTE "LEARNING" BY ACTING LIKE A RECTAL SPHICTER THAT YOU ARE?

IT WOULD SEEM TO ME THAT YOU SHOULD JUST PARK YOUR CAR IN YOUR GARAGE AND START THE ENGINE....."AND GO TO SLEEP".

Quick Reply: 88-long Cranking, Hard Starting