C4 Vendor for Sale Exclusive forum for vendors to list C4 products, services and promotions.

C4 Corvette Genuine & Synthetic Leather Interior PKGS!!

Old 12-18-2014, 03:34 AM
0IInnovations
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default C4 Corvette Genuine & Synthetic Leather Interior PKGS!!

Hi guys,

We at Interior Innovations are in the automotive upholstery manufactring business for past seven years! We

specialized in making seat covers, Boot Kits, Shift *****, Door Arm Rests and E-brake Handles. We offer these

items in all round genuine or synthetic leather, we can also make pretty much all of these items in alcantara and

nova-suede!

We only work on certain makes/models and feel proud of what we do, some of you might know us from eBay, we used to

sell there by the name of "Exotikleather".

At this time we are offering Seat Covers, Shift *****, E-Brake handle, Boots, Door Arm Rests and many other

exciting products for C4, C5 and C6 Vettes!

Please have a look at some of the pictures of our work in this thread, you can also visit our website at

https://www.interior-innovations.com/ for more products.
Facebook https://www.facebook.com/interiorinn...homepage_panel

Feel free to contact us if you have any queries at info@interior-innovations.com

Interior-Innovations
Old 12-29-2014, 07:28 PM
BiffSplash
Heel & Toe

Default Anyone have any testimonials? Anyone use these yet?

Anyone have any testimonials? Anyone use these yet?

Thank you,
Old 02-12-2015, 06:31 PM
sluggballz
Burning Brakes

Received 183 Likes on 121 Posts

Yes, I purchased a set of covers for my 95.
I ordered them on December 6 of 2014. They arrived on my doorstep the 30th of December. The communication with the contact person ( whomever that actually was) was good at first.
I ordered light beige, in vinyl and added the C4 logo on the headrests as well as black inserts. The price point , 225$ for a compete set plus 25$ for the embroidery sounded like a great deal. I went with vinyl ( leather like, whatever you want to call it) because she's going to be my nice weather car, and otherwise will be under cover and didn't want to spend , and don't really have a lot spend , I am on a budget.
They contacted me the next day to thank me for the order and wondered what color light beige I wanted. I sent them pics of stock seats and they sent me pics of color swatches to choose from.
When the covers arrived, they looked and felt really , really good. I was happy with the color and I like the French seams a lot more than the factory seams.
After I had paid for them, the contact told me that I had requested the logos but didn't pay for them, my fault I guess, they were in the cart and I just paid the amount shown, but they apparently didn't automatically add the price. No biggie. Then it hit me as I looked at them, they were solid color, not two tone. I really wanted two tone, oh well , roll with it, right.
Three weeks later I start the install. Start with a seat bottom. Get the hog rings in the center section holding the cover on and then I realize they sewed the bolsters on the wrong sides. I contact them again by email, he apologizes and offers a new set of bottoms.
Sooooooo, while I'm waiting on the new bottoms I start on the backs. The fit isn't horrible, nothing that a little heat and a moist towel shouldn't take out. But as I try close the bottoms of the backs, I realize they put the clips on the wrong sides and inside out.
I request a refund as I'm a little frustrated. He says he will refund me and apologizes. I go to a local upholstery shop and ask if I brought my new covers and the old clips from the oem seats if the can see them on. They say yes and tell me 25$ and it'll be done while I wait. Cool!
So I ask the contact if he would be willing to refund me 25$ by to my paypal account and call it a day. He agrees, I last heard from him on the first of February confirming my account. No refund as of yet.
I wasn't going to post anything but I figured might as well. Hopefully I was the guinea pig and if anyone else orders maybe they will be done right , the first time for them.
Old 02-13-2015, 01:37 AM
0IInnovations
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by sluggballz
Yes, I purchased a set of covers for my 95.
I ordered them on December 6 of 2014. They arrived on my doorstep the 30th of December. The communication with the contact person ( whomever that actually was) was good at first.
I ordered light beige, in vinyl and added the C4 logo on the headrests as well as black inserts. The price point , 225$ for a compete set plus 25$ for the embroidery sounded like a great deal. I went with vinyl ( leather like, whatever you want to call it) because she's going to be my nice weather car, and otherwise will be under cover and didn't want to spend , and don't really have a lot spend , I am on a budget.
They contacted me the next day to thank me for the order and wondered what color light beige I wanted. I sent them pics of stock seats and they sent me pics of color swatches to choose from.
When the covers arrived, they looked and felt really , really good. I was happy with the color and I like the French seams a lot more than the factory seams.
After I had paid for them, the contact told me that I had requested the logos but didn't pay for them, my fault I guess, they were in the cart and I just paid the amount shown, but they apparently didn't automatically add the price. No biggie. Then it hit me as I looked at them, they were solid color, not two tone. I really wanted two tone, oh well , roll with it, right.
Three weeks later I start the install. Start with a seat bottom. Get the hog rings in the center section holding the cover on and then I realize they sewed the bolsters on the wrong sides. I contact them again by email, he apologizes and offers a new set of bottoms.
Sooooooo, while I'm waiting on the new bottoms I start on the backs. The fit isn't horrible, nothing that a little heat and a moist towel shouldn't take out. But as I try close the bottoms of the backs, I realize they put the clips on the wrong sides and inside out.
I request a refund as I'm a little frustrated. He says he will refund me and apologizes. I go to a local upholstery shop and ask if I brought my new covers and the old clips from the oem seats if the can see them on. They say yes and tell me 25$ and it'll be done while I wait. Cool!
So I ask the contact if he would be willing to refund me 25$ by to my paypal account and call it a day. He agrees, I last heard from him on the first of February confirming my account. No refund as of yet.
I wasn't going to post anything but I figured might as well. Hopefully I was the guinea pig and if anyone else orders maybe they will be done right , the first time for them.

Hi Chad,

I apologize for the inconvenience, $25 refund has been issued, can you send us few pics of the installed covers?

Thanks.
Khalid.
Old 02-13-2015, 02:18 AM
0IInnovations
Former Vendor

Another custom made covers for one of our C4 Corvette customer, black leather with black nova-suede inserts, red stitching all round.....

Thanks for looking..
Old 02-22-2015, 12:04 AM
shawn 84&92
Burning Brakes

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts

Your picture shows 91-93 sport seat covers, but I didn't see anything for them on you website. Do you offer any early C4 covers? I will be buying some 84-88 black standard covers soon.
Thanks,
Shawn

Get notified of new replies

To C4 Corvette Genuine & Synthetic Leather Interior PKGS!!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: C4 Corvette Genuine & Synthetic Leather Interior PKGS!!