C4 Vendor for Sale Exclusive forum for vendors to list C4 products, services and promotions.

Ranger QuickJack's

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2016, 09:09 AM
0Garage Enthusiast
Former Vendor

Received 22 Likes on 16 Posts
Default Ranger QuickJack's

If anyone is interested in the QuickJack's let us know! We have another thread in the C7 section on the lifts and are doing our best to support the Corvette Forum community. If you need any specs or information on the lifts just let me know or check out the site at GarageEnthusiast.com.

Here is a link to the other thread:

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...5000-a-17.html

The original BL-3500 are on closeout and I will match the $825 price on them. Inventory is limited and once they are gone they are gone!! The original BL-5000 is sold out.

The new SLX models are upgraded versions and available to ship immediately. The BL-7000SLX will begin shipping soon and are on a preorder status.

Thanks again for the interest in the QuickJack and giving us the push to become a site sponsor. Besides selling the full line of BendPak lifts we also sell the whole Ranger line of products, Swisstrax Flooring, Wall Control storage solutions, Chemical Guys Detailing products, and Sonax Detailing products. We are also in the process of adding new products so if there is something you would like offered let me know!!

Last edited by Garage Enthusiast; 04-20-2016 at 10:00 PM.
Old 09-15-2016, 09:54 PM
0Garage Enthusiast
Former Vendor

Received 22 Likes on 16 Posts

The 7000 SLX will come with the truck adapter for any order placed before 10/1 (a $220 value)! Per BendPak after that date it will be an addition to the quick jack!

Quick Reply: Ranger QuickJack's