C4 ZR-1 Discussion General ZR-1 Corvette Discussion, LT5 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track

If you had a choice.

Old 02-07-2006, 04:52 PM
DDSLT5
Team Owner

Received 68 Likes on 40 Posts

Originally Posted by 90 Corvette ZR-1
LT1
LT1 didn't come in till 92. Put some drawers on - it is affecting your brain!
Old 02-07-2006, 09:17 PM
jakers
Melting Slicks

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06

Originally Posted by DDSLT5
The 94 will be worth more - but I'd take the 91. I like the steering wheel, seats, gauges better.
What is the difference in the steering wheel? Gauges?

Originally Posted by Scoob
Here's a question for you jakers...if you had the opportunity to buy one of two 1991 Corvettes in about the same condition for about the same price, where one was an L98 and the other was a ZR1, which would you buy?

Geez! Scoob! Tough choice... I will need a 12 pack and a crystal ball. Hmmmmm, ZR1 and that is my final answer! Although there was a nice yellow 91 ZO7 with 8500 miles around the forum somewhere. I change my mind, I want one of each. I will tell the wife that the kids gotta go and the garage is being expanded. I think the kids will understand.

Last edited by jakers; 02-07-2006 at 09:32 PM.
Old 02-07-2006, 09:50 PM
jakers
Melting Slicks

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06

Default One is off the market

One is off the market! Lowflight took his off the market and saved my marriage! The other is a local (estate sale-a dead man's car weird, huh!) and that deal may work out. I have been wondering what it would be like to be single since I have been married since I was like 12 years old
Old 02-07-2006, 11:03 PM
DDSLT5
Team Owner

Received 68 Likes on 40 Posts

Originally Posted by jakers
What is the difference in the steering wheel? Gauges?

Lettering on the gauges is white and smaller on the later models. Steering wheel on the 94-95 has two big *** spokes which are too thick IMO, and the early wheel is a 4 spoke which is very comfortable. The seats on the later cars are for fat-asses, whereas the sport seats on the early models are wonderful racing seats with great lateral support (which is adjustable).
Old 02-08-2006, 12:41 AM
darkside03
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE=DDSLT5]Lettering on the gauges is white and smaller on the later models. Steering wheel on the 94-95 has two big *** spokes which are too thick IMO, and the early wheel is a 4 spoke which is very comfortable. The seats on the later cars are for fat-asses, whereas the sport seats on the early models are wonderful racing seats with great lateral support (which is adjustable). [/QUOTE

That said, I'd still take the 94.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: If you had a choice.