C4 ZR-1 Discussion General ZR-1 Corvette Discussion, LT5 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track

C4 ZR-1 Texas Meet

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2013, 08:17 PM
combatdoc
Pro

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Hey Dave, that was a good drive up to Hico, when you get back from BG we will have to get a monthly get together started, my rims showed up today along with rotors, rubber should be here in a day or two, still waiting on the front spacer as well. On the way back from Hico the Camaro ate the tranny mount,lol. Gotta love the hot rod buisness, it never stops.
Old 05-08-2013, 03:54 PM
Fully Vetted
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Oh, man. That stinks. Sorry to hear that. You need to post a pic of those Howitzer's coming out of the back of that car. That is SCAAARY!

Yeah, that was a good meet up in Hico. I think it's a good locale and central to the state. Personally, I think we should move it around every couple of months to try and get more people envolved. We would need to move it anyway since they have all kinds of events in that park. I'll start looking more into that when I get back from BG.
Old 05-09-2013, 12:20 AM
combatdoc
Pro

I'll get a few photos and post them, I just been busy with school. Hit me up when you are back we will get together and hammer out this texas meet! Dan
Old 05-11-2013, 12:57 PM
AirBusPilot
Le Mans Master

Received 59 Likes on 47 Posts

What mph are stock LT5's running in the mile?
Old 05-11-2013, 07:21 PM
AustinJohn
Pro
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

David - Realized today none of us (at least as far as I know) took any pix of the Hico get together. We'll have to put that on the list next time. I was sorry to hear Dan had a problem on the way back but as he said, that's the real world of fun cars. I'll see you Wednesday in BG. John
Old 05-13-2013, 07:18 AM
Fully Vetted
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Well, I feel bad because I grabbed a few quick pics when we first got there and then forgot to take pics of you guys when you arrived. I promise to do better next time!
Old 05-14-2013, 12:11 AM
combatdoc
Pro

I will second that

Quick Reply: C4 ZR-1 Texas Meet