C4 ZR-1 Discussion General ZR-1 Corvette Discussion, LT5 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track

Genuine A-Mold Set, 94-95 ZR-1 Rims

Old 08-20-2015, 03:14 PM
emmvette
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Genuine A-Mold Set, 94-95 ZR-1 Rims

$550 for the set -
I have an extra set of genuine ZR-1 rims for sale. They are stamped appropriately AFS JAPAN on the inside of the rims. These would be appropriate for somebody to use for autocross or if you want an inexpensive set to refinish. I don't have the center caps, so if you want to refinish them for "show" then you would need to buy the center caps, or get a set of Carter's ZR-1 caps which are also very nice.

I don't have time post pics here, but can email. Basically these look like any other set, without any curb rash, but not good paint. The clear coat has worn away in areas so the silver paint has worn away or they have some dark brake dust covering them. Rims are true, and not dinged, just not pretty paint....

$550 for the set of four. No, I won't just sell the rears. The rims are good, I just don't need 4 sets for one car.

I'm in Des Moines and will be near Chicago next week if anybody is interested. Shipping to either coast would probably be about $150 for the set.
Old 08-20-2015, 06:14 PM
emmvette
Instructor

OK, photos are now posted. No dings or dents, dark seems to be brake dust, it doesn't wash off easily with soap and water, but I can scuff it off with fingernail.

Old 08-25-2015, 11:57 PM
emmvette
Instructor

sold

Get notified of new replies

To Genuine A-Mold Set, 94-95 ZR-1 Rims

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Genuine A-Mold Set, 94-95 ZR-1 Rims