C4 ZR-1 Discussion General ZR-1 Corvette Discussion, LT5 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track

Registry raspberries

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2016, 04:30 PM
Meanmyz
Pro

Received 38 Likes on 32 Posts

Default Registry raspberries

Hi. The other day when I was here on the forum, I could have swore that there was a thread about "registry raspberries". Just checking in and can't find it. Did anyone else here see it?

Legitimately, it was ZR-1 related as to the ZR-1 Registry.
Old 08-05-2016, 04:36 PM
xlr8nflorida
Race Director

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Meanmyz
Hi. The other day when I was here on the forum, I could have swore that there was a thread about "registry raspberries". Just checking in and can't find it. Did anyone else here see it?

Legitimately, it was ZR-1 related as to the ZR-1 Registry.
Yes, I originally posted the thread. It disappeared, I don't know what happened to it. The only thing I can guess is it got deleted by an Admin? It was basically a link to a site where there were over 100 different posts that were very negative in regards to the zr1 reg.

I made sure I didn't say anything bad about any CF members and typically if an Admin in the past had an issue, they would lock the thread or send you a PM in regards to the issue thread.

As a result of thinking that CF normally doesn't have glitches and maybe a mod deleted it, I decided to post a thread and respectfully request why the thread was deleted. Many people had the same issues and the thread was starting to get members posting to it.

That post disappeared as well but there was never an explanation?

I have not posted in a long time so maybe the rules on CF have changed, maybe they no longer lock threads but delete them in entirety and don't give an explanation anymore?

I'm not starting trouble, just trying to get things resolved and see how other ZR-1 members feel.

In addition, it was not about any CorvetteForum Members. I've actually been a Member here for 16 years, and have posted and helped alot of people. I just forgot my original username/password so I had to rejoin in 2002.

Maybe some of you regulars can advise why legitimate concerns/issues can't be discussed here. I guess freedom of speech is not allowed here?

Last edited by xlr8nflorida; 08-05-2016 at 07:35 PM.
The following users liked this post:
Meanmyz (08-05-2016)
Old 08-05-2016, 04:44 PM
Meanmyz
Pro

So it was here then. I thought I was losing it! I wonder why it was deleted?

Originally Posted by xlr8nflorida
Yes, I originally posted the thread. It disappeared, I don't know what happened to it. The only thing I can guess is it got deleted by an Admin?

I made sure I didn't say anything bad about any CF members and typically if an Admin in the past had an issue, they would lock the thread or send you a PM in regards to the issue thread.

As a result of thinking that CF normally doesn't have glitches and maybe a mod deleted it, I decided to post a thread and respectfully request why the thread was deleted. Many people had the same issues and the thread was starting to get members posting to it.

That post disappeared as well.

I have not posted in a long time so maybe the rules on CF have changed, maybe they no longer lock threads but delete them in entirety and don't give an explanation anymore?

I'm not starting trouble, just trying to get things resolved and see how other ZR-1 members feel.

In addition, it was not about any CorvetteForum Members. I've actually been a Member here for 16 years, and have posted and helped alot of people. I just forgot my original username/password so I had to rejoin in 2002.

Maybe some of you regulars can advise why legitimate concerns/issues can't be discussed here. I guess freedom of speech is not allowed here?
Old 08-05-2016, 04:47 PM
FU
NCM Lifetime # 982
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 26 Likes on 21 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19-'20

Contact the moderator on this forum "TACT" he posted that in the post before it vanished.
The following users liked this post:
solid dobe (08-05-2016)
Old 08-05-2016, 04:47 PM
solid dobe
Le Mans Master

Received 16 Likes on 12 Posts
St. Jude Donor '21

I agree xlr8nfl, you have been a valued part of the ZR brotherhood.

I am a nobody (but I drive a ZR-1)but I suspect the deletion was due to the link to another corvette related site, however, I do not really know...just a guess.
Old 08-05-2016, 04:57 PM
Meanmyz
Pro

Originally Posted by FU
Contact the moderator on this forum "TACT" he posted that in the post before it vanished.
Interesting. I am a little ignorant to all the "rules". I hope that he will post up to what was wrong with the thread.
Old 08-05-2016, 09:41 PM
FU
NCM Lifetime # 982
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 26 Likes on 21 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19-'20

It was and still is a great group of ZR1 brothers & sisters and I'm glad to be part of the club for all these years. I go back to the Larry Merrow day's. I have met some of the most cherished & generous people in my life with thanks to the ZR1 Registry...... What has changed ?

David , This is a time that you can come forward and tell your story please .

Last edited by FU; 08-05-2016 at 09:42 PM.
Old 08-05-2016, 10:29 PM
H P Bushrod

Received 109 Likes on 84 Posts
CI 5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12 Veteran
St. Jude Donor '09-'10-'11-12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-‘18-'19-'20-'21-'22-'23
NCM Sinkhole Donor

When a thread is deleted or closed, contact a Moderator through PM. DON'T start another thread in reference to the same subject matter to continue the discussion. Please see the rule in reference to this below:

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...ensorship.html

Discuss this matter through PM's please. Your cooperation is appreciated.

Last edited by H P Bushrod; 08-05-2016 at 10:35 PM.

Get notified of new replies

To Registry raspberries

Quick Reply: Registry raspberries