Notices
C4s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C4 Corvettes For Sale as well as Modified or Stock Corvettes

For Sale: Killer Single TURBO 1992 Vette with Custom 101 mil Turbo, & 410 c.i

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2008, 11:10 PM
nxtvctm
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default For Sale: Killer Single TURBO 1992 Vette with Custom 101 mil Turbo, & 410 c.i

I am selling this 1992 Corvette Coupe due to I have back & neck issues from work and also having a second child on the way. The car has 39,350 miles on the car and frame with the following items that have approx 500 miles on the car and a total of over $70,000 invested in the car. This car will destroy any motorcycle and super car on the street. This car is a total sleeper. The car is set up with 93 octane at approx 15-18 lbs of boost and if you want to have more power you can add some 116 octane fuel and turn up the boost to 30 lbs with the computer re-programmed and run 8 seconds all day at the track with a good tire and traction. This car is insane with 93 octane and as I said before it will destroy any street car with full interior. I had the car built from Speedway Corvettes in Canada before he sold his business. If you want to see a video of the same set-up as mine with slicks and race gas go to www.speedwaycorvettes.com and click on Track/Video and also the videos at the bottom.

Serious Buyers only e-mail me questions about the car at nxtvctm@comcast.net

ASKING $38,990.00 OBO. SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY & NO JOY RIDES

ALSO THERE ARE PICTURES OF THE CAR IF YOU CLICK ON MY FORUM NAME PROFILE AND GO TO MY ALBUMS.

ENGINE:
BLOCK = DART LITTLE M – Small Block Chevy
CUBIC INCH = 410
STROKE = 3.75
BORE = 4.155
COMPRESSION = 8:1
HEADS = BRODIX TRACK 1 ALUM FULLY PORTED & POLISHED
ROCKERS ARM = COMPETION CAMS SHAFT MOUNTED 1:6:1 RATIO
CRANKSHAFT = LUNATI 3.75 - 4340
RODS = EAGLE 5.7 4340 H-BEAM W/ UPGRADED L-19 BOLTS
PISTONS = JE CUSTOM
OIL PAN = STEFS # STF-1020 ALUMINIUM 6- QUART
CAM = CROWER CUSTOM GRIND SOLID ROLLER CAM
MANIFOLD = EDELBROCK VICTOR JR
UPPER MANIFOLD = CUSTOM BY WILSON MANIFOLDS

FUEL SYSTEM:
FUEL PUMP = WELDON # 2025 FLOWS 165 GALLONS PER HOUR
INJECTORS = 96 LBS

TURBO SYSTEM CUSTOM:
TURBO = TURBONETICS THUMPER T-101
CUSTOM TURBO BLANKET
WASTEGATE = TURBONETICS DELTAGATE
INTERCOOLER = 3-CORE CUSTOM
HEADERS =CUSTOM BY SPEEDWAY CORVETTES
BOOST CONTROLER = INNOVATIVE MSBC

TRANSMISSION:
TRANSMISION = TURBO 400 MANUAL BUILT BY HUTCH TRANSMISSION SERVICES IN LONDON, CANADA
TRANSBRAKE
CONVERTER = NEAL CHANCE 4500 STALL
B&M TRANSCOOLER WITH SEPARATE COOLING FAN

ENGINE MANAGEMENT:
FAST DFI SYSTEM

COOLING:
MEZIERE REMOTE WATER PUMP 55 GALLONS PER HOUR
PRODUCTION DODGE VIPER COOLING FAN “HUGE”
GRIFFIN ALUMINUM RADIATOR
BE-COOL COOLANT OVERFLOW TANK

IGNITION:
MSD DIGITAL 7 IGNITION BOX
MSD IGNITION COIL WITH MSD 3 BAR MAP SENSOR

WHEELS & TIRES:
FRONT: STOCK 17” WHEELS WITH BF TIRES
REAR: 17” X 11” ZRI WHEELS WITH BFG DRAG RADIALS
ALSO INCLUDED IN A SET OF REAR 17” X 11” WIDE ZRI WHEELS WITH MICKEY ET STREET TIRES WITH ONLY A FEW MILES

MISC:
CUSTOM CHROME MOLY 6-POINT WITH REMOVABLE SIDE BARS AND WELDED SEAT BELT TABS.

Serious Buyers only e-mail me questions about the car at nxtvctm@comcast.net

Last edited by nxtvctm; 02-05-2009 at 11:26 PM.
Old 11-13-2008, 01:45 AM
mnstrlt1
Melting Slicks

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

incredible vette'! Bump for you! very well thought out turbo configuration! I like the upward sweep of the headers, allowing the downpipe to run underneath the passenger side bank. any pictures from underneath the car, to get an idea of the collector flange to the turbo, as well as a clearer image of the downpipe?

Might be a stupid question, but it looks like this is strictly a weekend cruiser or track car, as it doesn't seem to have power steering, AC etc?

It also looks like you have oil cooler lines running to the Griffen Radiator, but Griffin's website doesn't show a radiator with engine oil cooler option, was this a custom ordered radiator from Griffin, or just one with a trans cooler? It also looks like you had a custom alloy radiator shroud made, as well as a bottom feed scoop made, does this thing stay cool in traffic (that's if you've even driven this thing in typical traffic conditions).

Again, incredible vette', I must have gone through your pictures (in the album) ten times!
Old 11-13-2008, 09:24 AM
nxtvctm
Cruising

I do not have pictures but I could take them if someone is intertested in buying the car. The car was designed to drive on the street. You can have the car idle sitting with the hood shut and it wont over heat adn even drive in stop and go traffic. This isnt a trailer track car that is always towed. You can also take it to the track put a good tire on it and hold on for you life as long as you have a parachute and NHRA license. Regarding the radiator air scoope schroud that is all custom made locally in Chicago.

We removed the power steering due to the MPH this car would do it would be easier to control at High MPH with-out power steering. If someone wanted to put it back on you always could. And yes no A/C on the car, when you have this much car you wouldnt want to turn the AC on anyway, but you can always install a A/C unit if you wanted to. More info provided to serious buyers only. Thank you for your interest in the car. Have a good day.

Originally Posted by mnstrlt1
incredible vette'! Bump for you! very well thought out turbo configuration! I like the upward sweep of the headers, allowing the downpipe to run underneath the passenger side bank. any pictures from underneath the car, to get an idea of the collector flange to the turbo, as well as a clearer image of the downpipe?

Might be a stupid question, but it looks like this is strictly a weekend cruiser or track car, as it doesn't seem to have power steering, AC etc?

It also looks like you have oil cooler lines running to the Griffen Radiator, but Griffin's website doesn't show a radiator with engine oil cooler option, was this a custom ordered radiator from Griffin, or just one with a trans cooler? It also looks like you had a custom alloy radiator shroud made, as well as a bottom feed scoop made, does this thing stay cool in traffic (that's if you've even driven this thing in typical traffic conditions).

Again, incredible vette', I must have gone through your pictures (in the album) ten times!
Attached Images       

Last edited by nxtvctm; 11-13-2008 at 09:32 AM.
Old 11-24-2008, 10:17 PM
Rextasy
Intermediate

That is a very nice setup
I have had similar plans to swap in a turbo 410 small block on my 94 vette for some time in the near future
The results are impressive. It is unfortunate that you must sell such a badass car.
Best of luck with the child.
Old 11-25-2008, 11:42 AM
formul89
Le Mans Master

Talk about a total sleeper...
Old 12-27-2008, 11:25 AM
POLOVETTE 94
Drifting

Received 34 Likes on 21 Posts
Co-winner 2020 C4 of the Year - Modified

Is this still for sale? Sorry I don't have the money for it right now, but I can't believe anybody on here with close to 40 grand would buy anything else! TTT for a deserving ride.
Old 12-27-2008, 11:03 PM
nxtvctm
Cruising

yes it is still for sale. I am sure when the weather breaks there will be some more serious buyers. If you have any other questions please let me know.

Originally Posted by POLOVETTE 94
Is this still for sale? Sorry I don't have the money for it right now, but I can't believe anybody on here with close to 40 grand would buy anything else! TTT for a deserving ride.
Old 12-28-2008, 03:50 PM
POLOVETTE 94
Drifting

Any idea on rear wheel HP and torque numbers? Have you had it to the track, and if so, how well does it hook on the 17" Mickey Thompsons? (and of course, what did it run?)
Old 12-28-2008, 04:26 PM
nxtvctm
Cruising

We attempted to dyno the car over the summer and the dyno we used could not hold the load of the convertor. With a race convertor like the Neal Chance sometimes the dyno does not have enough load to hold the stall convertor. We are going to re-dyno the car over the winter early spring and video tape it for our records. The sky is the limit on this set-up it depends on what fuel you run and pound of boost you give it. It could run 9's all day on 93 octane and if you turn up the boost with C16 octane it could go mid to low 8's all day.

Originally Posted by POLOVETTE 94
Any idea on rear wheel HP and torque numbers? Have you had it to the track, and if so, how well does it hook on the 17" Mickey Thompsons? (and of course, what did it run?)
Old 12-29-2008, 11:21 AM
POLOVETTE 94
Drifting

It sounds like your car is exactly what I'm looking for. Unfortunately, I'm still looking for the money to pay for it. Somebody buy this car, please! (preferably somebody who knows me and knows my birthday is next month)
Old 12-29-2008, 02:14 PM
'Shifter
Thoroughly chapped
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 409 Likes on 327 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17
NCM Member '09

Wow....what a lot of car...
Old 12-30-2008, 12:07 AM
pologreen1
Team Owner

Received 260 Likes on 239 Posts

wow now that is insane!

Get notified of new replies

To For Sale: Killer Single TURBO 1992 Vette with Custom 101 mil Turbo, & 410 c.i

Quick Reply: For Sale: Killer Single TURBO 1992 Vette with Custom 101 mil Turbo, & 410 c.i