Notices
C4s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C4 Corvettes For Sale as well as Modified or Stock Corvettes

F/S ‘94 CORVETTE COUPE – Bracket & Street Corvette

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2011, 01:31 PM
Bill Wilson
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default F/S ‘94 CORVETTE COUPE – Bracket & Street Corvette

F/S ‘94 CORVETTE COUPE – Bracket & Street-REDUCED!!
I am selling my 1994 Corvette Coupe. I have owned it since March 2001. I am the third private owner of the car and I have used it as a “driver”, “bracket drag racer” and high speed “autocross” Corvette during the time I have owned it. It has the original stock bottom end LT1 motor and original 4L60E automatic transmission (rebuilt by Pro-Built & Tony’s Corvette Shop). The rear end is a Dana 44 with Richmond 3.73 ratio gears. Currently the Corvette is set-up as a bracket racer, with a couple of minor changes (high-flow “cats” are on the car) it can be easily put back on the street. All of the needed parts to put it back on the street come with the Corvette and are included in the sale except for the Dana 36 rear end and OEM exhaust system. Some other miscellaneous speed parts and OEM parts also go along with the sale of the Corvette. Also included in the sale are street wheels and tires, two sets of Drag Radials with wheels and the front end skinnies.
The car is Arctic White with black interior. It has never been hit nor had any body repairs or re-painted. The stock paint job is in pretty good condition and shines up very nicely after a good wash and wax. The black interior is in very good condition except for the driver’s side floor pan carpeting. All of the OEM equipment and gauges are in good working order and the A/C blows good cold air. The original equipment options on the Corvette include Driver & Passenger Power Sport Seats, Removable Roof Panel (Blue tint) and the Stereo system with CD/Delco-Bose. The Corvette has 59,000 miles on it currently and when I purchased the car in 2001 it had approximately 41,000 miles. The stock wheels are also included in the sale.

ENGINE: list of modifications; (stock bottom end LT1 motor)
Breathless Performance/Vortex Ram “Cold Air” Box Intake with K& N air filter
March Under-Drive Crank pulley
52mm BBK Throttle Body
Granatelli Mass Airflow unit and Sensor with smooth surface airflow connector tubes
Performance Choice adjustable fuel regulator
Ford Performance 40-lb. fuel injectors
Blueprinted Jeg’s opti-spark unit (work by Perry Ignitions)
Summit starter blanket
Taylor 8mm Spiro-Pro ignition wires
LT1 GM Performance Intake - ported & polished, matched to heads, work by CarTech
LT1 GM Performance Heads - ported & polished, matched to intake, work done by CarTech, all head flow machine work performed by CarTech
Heads have 3 angle performance valve job, machine work by Jordan Performance
Comp Cams LT1 motor camshaft (custom grind) 230/244, .544/.5576 112 LSA (power range 2,000 to 6200 RPM)
LT4 1.6 ratio GM Performance roller rockers
LT4 GM Performance lifters
Patriot Performance Keepers, locks and titanium retainers
Patriot Performance Valve Springs
ARP Head Bolts and engine fasteners and bolts
Melrose Long Tube Headers – “SmoothFlow” coated headers with X-Pipe and “Hi-Flo Cats”; 1.75” primary header tubes with 3” collectors, system transitions down from 3” after Hi-Flo cats to 2.5” to hookup to Corsa mufflers.

ADDITIONAL MODIFICATIONS:
Dana 44 rear end housing & axles with Richmond 3.73 gear ring & pinion set
4L60E Automatic Transmission with Pro-Built “Street/Strip” performance package
B&M Automatic Transmission Cooler (3-quart additional capacity)
Automatic Transmission Temperature Gauge (mounted in center console cup holder)
Hurst Lin-Loc system
Rear Axles Loops from DragVette Manufacturing
Summit Products “Drive-Shaft Loop” (2” steel loop)
160 degree HyperTech thermostat with matching fan controls for 185 degree fan start
Custom build 4-point roll bar by Human Manufacturing (black powder coat w/red cushion wraps)
REI 5-point mounted safety belts system (lap belt/shoulder harness/groin belt)
9.5” custom built 3400 Stall Speed convertor from Pro Torque
Competition Equipment 3-Way front drag shocks (90/10-80/20-60/40 settings)
Moroso DS-2 front runners (26X4.5X15) mounted on Weld Pro Stars (5 X 15) 2-piece aluminum wheels
Mickey Thompson ET Street (26X11.5X17) tubeless rear drag radials mounted on Black Aluminum Grand Sport 5-Spoke (17X10.5X55mm) wheels -and-
Goodyear Eagle DOT P275/40R/17 Drag Radials mounted on Centerline Stars (style #74) polished aluminum 2-piece rotary forged 17X9.5 wheels –and-
C4 ZR1 5-spoke styled chrome wheels 2-17X9.5X36mm & 2-17X9.5X55mm with Goodyear Eagle “Gatorbacks” 2-17X255/45 and 2-17X285/40 street tires

Current custom dyno-tune by Mayhem Motorsports (Raleigh, NC)
362 RWHP & 376 maximum torque
¼ Mile Best: 11.92 ET – 112.75 MPH – 1.565/60’ (November 2010 at Fayetteville Motorsports Park)
All modification work made to Corvette by professional shops including Tony’s Corvette Shop (Gaithersburg, MD), Carolina Speed Shop (Conway, SC) and Mayhem Motorsports (Raleigh, NC). It’s been a good Corvette to own, easy and fun to race and I’ve had some success winning events and cash with it over the past few years.

SALE PRICE: $14,350 - NOW-$$11,000 with all above listed equipment & miscellaneous OEM parts taken off of Corvette when above modifications were performed. Parts such as: original LT1 Heads & Intake, front sway bar and mounting towers, jack and spare wheel/tire & carrier, crank pulley, air cleaner box, 48mm throttle body, original shocks, etc.
– or –
$16,000 - NOW -$12,500 for Corvette and 2002 Peron 22’ open tandem axle trailer, solid diamond plate steel deck, duck tail with hide-a-way ramps, electric brakes with emergency battery pack, full fenders, 6-spoke painted 15” wheels with tongue mounted aluminum locking toolbox 18’x48”x26”; Trailer comes with all needed tie-downs and ratchet straps, towing receiver w/ ball and with load leveler bars and trailer mounted bracket mounts.

CONTACT INFORMATION
(843)399-3273 -OR- (301)346-7740 -OR-
1wilson@sccoast.net

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by Bill Wilson; 06-08-2011 at 12:17 PM.
Old 06-02-2011, 05:28 PM
Bill Wilson
Pro

Default 94 Corvette PRICE REDUCED

$11,350 for the Corvette or $13,000 for the Corvette and Trailer.
Old 06-02-2011, 09:56 PM
93Rubie
Safety Car

Received 185 Likes on 129 Posts

Bump for one heck of deal, wow. One with a racing pedigree and ready to go with mods. You cannot build one like this for the price. WOW. To bad I already have a Corvette and a car payment.
Old 06-03-2011, 01:46 PM
Bill Wilson
Pro

Well sorry you can't buy it cause I thing it should sell at this price. If it doesn't it will go on the shelf in the garage and wait on one of the grand kids to get old enough. My girls already are racing the cars they want and I'm going to move on to a very stock C5 for the street I guess. It is a fun car to race and requires very little work or maintenance to run its number even in the SC heat of the summer. Hopefully I will find a buyer at the number as my garage is getting full - if I keep this Corvette the wife's daily driver will sit out during the winter and I will be somewhat unpopular come this winter.
Old 06-08-2011, 12:21 PM
Bill Wilson
Pro

One last try to sell, NEW PRICE - $11,000 for the Corvette and all the parts or $12,500 for the Corvette, parts and the trailer.
Old 06-08-2011, 10:04 PM
93Rubie
Safety Car

You don't happen to want to trade for a basically stock really nice 93 Ruby ZF6? Only mods are open air lid with K&N Filter, x-pipe in place of resonator, and muffler eliminators. I have all parts/pieces I have removed from the car. No spare tire, jack, stock air box, resonator, mufflers, etc...

Runs really good for what it is. 13.50@103.3 in not ideal conditions with a 2.17 sixty foot. Under good air, I have trapped in the 108-109 range consistently.

http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/...4/pict0003.jpg

If I had 11K to drop, it would be done right now. I cannot believe no one wants your Corvette.
Old 06-09-2011, 08:01 PM
Bill Wilson
Pro

Thanks for the offer to trade for your '93 but I have a C5 lined up that I am going to drive on the street for a while. My drag racing bug will be satisfied by driving a friend's Firebird which has been running in the mid-10.0's aand we have hope of seeing the high 9's with it. Likely I'll be back into racing a Corvette by the time the 2012 season roles around. In all my years I have never been able to completely walk away from racing and I'm sure it won't change. Thanks again for the offer but I need to sell my '94 Corvette. Someone out there will be interested. It is strange that I have had most all of my inquiries on the Corvette come from sites and ads other than the posting here on the Corvette Forum.
Old 06-09-2011, 10:07 PM
93Rubie
Safety Car

Best of luck with the sale, find her a good home.
Old 06-27-2011, 12:16 PM
7secondsquarter
Racer

Can't believe that this one is still here. Bump for a Great car/Great Seller.
Old 06-30-2011, 09:43 PM
96 lt-4
Drifting

Received 37 Likes on 34 Posts

Bump for a lot of car for the money.Mayhem tuned my car and does excellent work.

Get notified of new replies

To F/S ‘94 CORVETTE COUPE – Bracket & Street Corvette

Quick Reply: F/S ‘94 CORVETTE COUPE – Bracket & Street Corvette