Notices
C4s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C4 Corvettes For Sale as well as Modified or Stock Corvettes

Looking to buy C4 Kansas

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2011, 01:19 AM
Milomon
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking to buy C4 Kansas

I am looking to buy a C4 92-96 LT1.
Old 12-29-2011, 02:15 PM
lostmoparguy
7th Gear

Sir,
I have a 92 real deal ZR1... not sure what you are looking for, Its and easy project, got it in a trade. has 52,000 miles it has a cracked cam cover AND MISSING AND INJECTOR BUT ALREADY FOUNS THE PARTS.
vR
kRAIG
Old 12-29-2011, 11:12 PM
Milomon
Instructor

Originally Posted by lostmoparguy
Sir,
I have a 92 real deal ZR1... not sure what you are looking for, Its and easy project, got it in a trade. has 52,000 miles it has a cracked cam cover AND MISSING AND INJECTOR BUT ALREADY FOUNS THE PARTS.
vR
kRAIG
Hello Kraig, If the offer came several years ago I would of been ok with it, I really don't have a lot of free time with work and all, I am looking for like 92-96 LT1 with low miles in nice condition so I can enjoy the drive and less time under the hood. Thanks for the offer though
Old 12-31-2011, 10:55 AM
PKL
Cruising

Hello... I have just re-posted my 1996 Corvette Collector Edition convertible after another season of enjoyment. She is in outstanding all-original shape with just 30,xxx miles, new tires and that's it. Never modified, never abused. I am relatively close to you, in Springfield, MO.

I was in the same position as you when I bought her from the original owner seven years ago... no time for working on one, I just wanted a perfect car that I could drive when the weather is nice. I don't "need" to sell her. It just feels like it is time for a change.

Feel free to drop me an e-mail at logsdonp@evangel.edu or call at (417) 838-0425.
Old 12-31-2011, 06:33 PM
Milomon
Instructor

Originally Posted by PKL
Hello... I have just re-posted my 1996 Corvette Collector Edition convertible after another season of enjoyment. She is in outstanding all-original shape with just 30,xxx miles, new tires and that's it. Never modified, never abused. I am relatively close to you, in Springfield, MO.

I was in the same position as you when I bought her from the original owner seven years ago... no time for working on one, I just wanted a perfect car that I could drive when the weather is nice. I don't "need" to sell her. It just feels like it is time for a change.

Feel free to drop me an e-mail at logsdonp@evangel.edu or call at (417) 838-0425.
Email sent...
Old 01-01-2012, 04:56 PM
PKL
Cruising

Hi... I should have put the link my listing in the previous message.

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c4s-...log-cover.html

I am the second owner/caretaker, and the CE is in exceptionally clean condition.

According to the charts in the July 2011 issue of Corvette Magazine, it is worth upper $20K range (and they say it went up in value last year). I think that's too high. I am asking $21,000 — I believe that is more accurate, especially for a car that has been in a calendar, a magazine and on the cover of MidAmerica Motorworks catalog. Several new copies of each are included in the sale for your display & archive purposes.

In addition, it comes with the collectable stuff that took a couple of years on e-bay to gather — important if you are going to show her, like I have. Materials include dealer posters, the showroom display boards, the "private" salesman's book, most major magazines with reviews of the 1996 CE, all four models (diecast and plastic) made of the CE convertible, and more.

PKL
Old 01-03-2012, 12:53 PM
RioB
Heel & Toe

I have a 1989 c4 for sale, I am the second owner this car is all original interior,body and engine all original. I am asking $15,000 FIRM the car has always been garaged and has only seen rain about 6 times. 40,000 original miles. I don't think you will find one in this condition that has not been redone.
Old 01-03-2012, 07:40 PM
Milomon
Instructor

Thanks to all who responded to my thread FYI I found My C-4.

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c4s-...-31-000-a.html

I love this machine!!!

Get notified of new replies

To Looking to buy C4 Kansas

Quick Reply: Looking to buy C4 Kansas