Notices
C4s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C4 Corvettes For Sale as well as Modified or Stock Corvettes

1988 Corvette F/S $8500 B/O

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2012, 11:13 AM
88Woody
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 1988 Corvette F/S $8500 B/O

Well, unfortunately my 88 Corvette will have to go as my wife is losing her job in a couple of months. I’m the 3rd owner and have really only owned her for short period of time (since March or this year). This pains me, but when there are mouths to feed the toys must go. Was going to sell earlier but we gave it one last ditch effort.

Mileage – Just under 78k original miles

Transmission - Automatic

Exterior / Interior - Original paint Dark Blue Metallic with Saddle Leather Interior, and rear spoiler from first owner. Has original solid top and Blue tinted top as well, but tinted top has a large crack in the glass. Fixable. Seats are original sport seats (need some of electronic controls repaired), leather is cracking but not too bad.

Mods - Full exhaust with stock manifolds lightly ported and Ceramic coated, front stainless steel pipe, New Magnaflow cat, Borla Stinger Cat Back. Brand new Master cylinder, calipers and pads all around, Slotted and drilled rotors, new brake hoses. KYB Struts all around, have brand new upper and lower front ball joints as well as a full Polyurethane Bushing kit not yet installed. Needs horn cap and emergency brake fixed. New front spoiler w/brake cooling ducts (duct tubing not yet installed ). All receipts and parts are going with this car.
Description: 1988 Corvette coupe, 3nd owner. Last owner purchased the car about 7 years ago from original owner with 33k on the car. Currently has 77k + on it. Rear hatch cable is broken but can be opened using the attached cable in the back. Car starts and runs perfectly, just needs some light TLC in the interior. Folder with all Receipts available. Engine/Drivetrain Modifications: Full Exhaust, lightly ported and ceramic coated factory manifolds, Stainless steel catless Y pipe to a new Magnaflow cat, to a Borla Stinger Cat back.
Transmission has new seals, pump, and torque converter. Suspension Modifications: KYB shocks all around and I also have a Full Polyurethane Bushing kit which isn’t installed which will come with the car. Wheels/Tires Modifications: did front hub bearings, car did not come with original wheels. Car has 1990’s Sawblades with Cooper Z rated tires 75-80% rear, new front tires 275/40R17 all around. Interior/Exterior Modifications: new Corvette emblem Chrome/black, car came with rear tint and rear wing from original owner. new front lower spoiler w/brake cooling ducts ( not yet installed ), Headlight motors where refurbished and work, Also have original optional glass roof but it's cracked. Have new stereo installed, with 6x9 speakers in the rear and 6.5” in doors. Simulated woodgrain dash covers and door speaker covers. New floor mats.
This is a really nice and very pretty car. Interior needs some work, but not much. Some cracking on the drivers side mirror, but not overly noticeable unless you’re up close to it. Adult owned and driven, non smoker. Never driven in rain or used as a DD.
Asking $8500/ obo

You can either PM me here or email me at cdgrill1@verizon.net
Old 09-29-2012, 03:56 PM
88Woody
Racer

Bump. Will consider trade for truck, preferably 4 wheel drive. Son was in an accident over the weekend and unfortunately totaled his.
Old 10-23-2012, 07:00 PM
88Woody
Racer

Bump

Get notified of new replies

To 1988 Corvette F/S $8500 B/O

Quick Reply: 1988 Corvette F/S $8500 B/O