I’m putting on sale my ‘93 Lingenfelter zr-1.
I own this car since december 2004. The car has logged 42.000 miles (real).
The engine has been upgraded in july 2005 by Goeff Jeal in the UK (6 liter conversion).
- Ported heads, intake manifold, runners, injector housing.
- Valves with titanium retainers.
- Larger diameter pistons - displacement : 368ci = 6 liter
- Aluminum Ron Davis radiator
- Removed EGR system (saving 5.1 kilos)
- Stainless-steel Watson long tube headers.
- Stainless-steel Borla exhaust system.
- New engine management software
- Shorter rear end, ratio 4.10:1
- Hurst shifter (short throw) with stock ****.
- Fidanza aluminium fly wheel. New Valeo clutch and pressure plate. (saving 9 kilos).
- New Bilstein electronic suspension system (FX3) (shocks rebuilt by Bilstein factory in Germany in 2006).
Addendum: these shocks now have the Moracca valving.
- 275/40 YR 17 front tires
- Goodyear Eagle GSD3 - 315/35 YR 17 rear tires
- Bill Boudreau frame plate(to stiffen the drive-train).
- Delrin bushings on A-arms from front suspension.
- (new) Banski suspension kit on rear suspension.
- DRM coil overs.
- Bear Eradispeed front rotors replaced by C5 brake system (new EBC yellow brake pads).
- Bear Eradispeed rear rotors.
- 1 year old oem battery
I’m selling this car for 14950 euros. It is not a good price. It is a crazy price. I put the car at this low price because I know the economics and seasonal times are not the best and I need someone to move quick and pickup the car (need the place). I will be happy to help for whatever is needed (pick you up at local train-station or airports, …).
Only thing is: please no time waster. Thank you.