Notices
C4s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C4 Corvettes For Sale as well as Modified or Stock Corvettes

84 coupe F/S

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2013, 04:47 PM
capors crossfire
Intermediate

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Default 84 coupe F/S

I have a 1984 coupe that I am selling to pay for wedding a daughter. I have had this car for about 8 years in my home shop. I bought the car to restore and have just never been able to find enough time and money to complete it.
This car has 125K miles on it. Late C4 front and rear bumpers. Body and doors are in great condition. Original L98 Crossfire TB engine that runs strong. Auto trans that has a front seal leak but shifts great. Will need new tires but has Boyds custom wheels. Stock suspension. All electrical components work, including digital dash. I have several new switches and electrical components for upgrades or replacements in the car. All plastic panels are in good condition or have been replaced. Dash panels have carbon fiber add-on finishes that I installed. All dash and door vinyls are good. New floor insulation kit is in the car. Will need a complete carpet kit. '92 seats in "black" purchased complete with working seat controls.
I have stripped all of the paint from all exterior surfaces, door and window jams. It was repainted by a junior painter wannabe and was to rough to recoat. It is ready for sanding primer as a complete repaint. It was originally Bronze with bronze interior.
The car is in western Oregon near Salem. It must be trailered as it is partially disassembled waiting for paint. I know it isn't worth much even when it is a driver, but I know this would be a great car for a person that wants a good project that is near finish. I currently drive a 2001 coupe as a daily driver here and love every minute of it.
I have $5000 in this project so far, but would be willing to sell it for $2500. Looking for interest in my area. Thanks.

Last edited by capors crossfire; 07-19-2013 at 07:48 PM. Reason: update

Quick Reply: 84 coupe F/S