Car has been sold!
Upgraded to a C5 Z06, so looking to sell my 1990 Z51 LeMans blue. The car is still street legal and has a clean title.
Under the hood:
- Interior carpet, insulation, and center console removed
- Radio and speakers removed
- Aluminum diamond plate installed in foot wells and door sills
- Autopower 4 point roll bar bolted to frame
- Optima battery relocated behind passenger seat
- Master battery shut-off switch
- Sparco Evo Race seat (driver side only)
- G-Force 6-point harness - driver's side
- NO passenger seat (see updated pics)
- G-Force 5-point harness - passenger's side
- Autometer tachometer
- L98 refreshed in 2010
- High flow TPI intake system
- New Bosch Design III fuel injectors (2013)
- Hi-Torque Starter
- Hooker Long tube headers
- Hi Flow Cat
- Custom 3" exhaust with Spin tech muffler
- Air pump delete
- A/C compressor and condenser removed
- Centerforce Clutch
- ZF 6-speed "black tag" unit (replaced in 08)
- ZF Doc Beam plates
- B&M short shifter
- 3.33 limited slip rear
- Heavy duty springs & sway bars (Z51 option)
- Rear spring lowering kit
- Koni Yellow - single adjustable shocks
- Fuel pump starvation fix (see thread on this forum)
- Front spoiler with brake cooling ducts
- DBA Slotted front rotors (13 inch)
- Grand Sport front calipers
- Brake bias spring upgrade
- Hawk HP plus pads
- Braided Stainless Steel brake lines
- 4 Grand Sport (A-mold) wheels 17"x9.5" with Nitto NT05 275/40ZR17
Boxes of spares including A/C compressor, condensor, plumbing, OEM front rotors and calipers, etc...
Recently put new Hawk HP+ racing pads, new fuel filters, fuel pump cleanup, new fuel injectors, oil change, coolant flush, brake fluid flush (DOT 4)...
Car is located in Western MA, 1 hour away from Lime Rock Park.
Car is still street legal and have NY title from previous owner.
5,900$ for the complete package with spares
Interested in trade for 3/4 ton 4x4 truck to tow trailer during winter for the RallyX season.
Recent pictures can be seen at: https://plus.google.com/photos/10690...PCT5NSwlevVlgE
Videos done by the previous owner (engine is not 383 anymore but refreshed L98, front spoiler with brake ducts added):
With the L98:
Some more recent footage at Lime Rock (action starts at 1:15):
And some Autocross fun:
Post on the thread or PM me if you have any question.