Notices
C4s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C4 Corvettes For Sale as well as Modified or Stock Corvettes

FS Modified 1991 Corvette Red/red

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2013, 09:46 PM
L98Terror
Race Director

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
W. Detroit Events Coordinator
Cruise-In VI Veteran
Cruise-In VII Veteran
Cruise-In VII Autocross Champ

Default FS Modified 1991 Corvette Red/red

For Sale 1991 Corvette "Valerie"
Red on Red

I have owned this car since 1996 and am the third owner; the second owner bought this car from his aunt and rarely drove it over the summer he owned it due to an injury. This is a very clean and straight car, it has never been involved in an accident and has had most wearable parts replaced. The chassis has 155,000 miles on it but all the major stuff is new. When the car was 4 years old it already had 74,000 miles on it, the lady that owned it was a nurse and drove it 150 miles RT a day to work. This car was my daily driver for years, but I’ve only put about 10k miles on it over the past 6 years. Mainly just cruising around, there was some down time while I had the new engine built and the body painted. There’s about 5k miles on the new engine and less that 1k miles on the new transmission. The body is 100% perfect with fresh paint in 2005; the car was completely disassembled and painted. The interior shows some wear as do the wheels the probably should be re-chromed & it need new front tires.

About the car

Engine (less than 8k, 1k driving from Boston to Detroit)

383 Stroker
Scat Steel Crank
SRP forged pistons
Eagle SIR 5.7 Rods
APR Bolts
Hydraulic Cam, Retro Fit lifters
Comp 1.52 pro magnum rockers
New high Volume oil pump
Edelbrock high performance water pump
AFR 190 Heads, APR rocker arms studs

Ported and polished LPE intake and LPE Super ram
TPIS 52mm Throttle body
Cut out air box with K & N Filter
TB bypass
Breathless Performance Air Pump Eliminator

1 ¾ “ TPIS Headers
3” TPIS exhaust thru Flow Master Mufflers

700R4 Rebuilt and fully upgraded winter 2006/2007 still under warranty
Precision Industries Vigilante locking converter Rebuilt by PE in 2005 (stalls about 3500) http://www.converter.com/
Brute force U-joints
Dana 44 Rear end W/3.42 gears

Poly Bushing thru out
QA-1 Shocks all 4 corners
SS brake lines

BE-COOL Radiator
Custom 4 Point chromoly cage( the targa top still fits in the back), two 5 point harnesses

New Kenwood head unit, Alpine Amp, Infinity front speaker & Pioneer Rears (I think)

The car is set up for Nitrous but it has yet to be run on the new engine, car ran 12.2xx @ 111 on the old 350 and 11.5xx @ 116 w/ the 350 and juice 1.6xx 60 foot it was a very consistent car, the car never saw 13s no matter what the conditions. The car was only run once with the 383 and it ran a 12.0xx @ 115 w 1.6xx 60’ it was a hot day and we were still figuring out the new set up. I’d guess it’s a 11.80-12.00 car NA, this car is unbeatable on the street it currently has MT Drag radials in the rear and almost fully hooks on the street I’d guess 1.7xx 60’ on the street. I actually raced a Modified Viper GTS the other day from a light and had him by a nose all the way to the top of 2nd 70 MPH ish (than I let off). It’s the prefect sleeper these C4s get no respect.

I’m selling this car to make room in my garage I really never thought we’d ever part ways. 

$9k OBO

Feel free to ask questions I stated what I can remember and will add as things come to mind.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...9&l=ae3a284dbf
Old 08-18-2013, 06:46 AM
L98Terror
Race Director

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
W. Detroit Events Coordinator
Cruise-In VI Veteran
Cruise-In VII Veteran
Cruise-In VII Autocross Champ

ttt
New Price 8k

Last edited by L98Terror; 08-18-2013 at 07:04 AM.

Quick Reply: FS Modified 1991 Corvette Red/red