Notices
C4s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C4 Corvettes For Sale as well as Modified or Stock Corvettes

FS: 1993 Corvette Limited Edition 40th Anniversary All Original "Ruby Red" RARE!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2013, 01:53 AM
Corvettegal70
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: 1993 Corvette Limited Edition 40th Anniversary All Original "Ruby Red" RARE!!

1993 Corvette Special Edition 40th Anniversary Z25 "Ruby Red"
This is a very RARE Corvette! Corvette celebrated its 40th anniversary in 1993 by offering a special anniversary edition package. Regular Production Option (RPO) Z25 adopted a ruby red theme since, according to tradition, the 40th wedding anniversary is the ruby anniversary. RPO Z25 included:

•Ruby Red paint

•Ruby Red interior with leather seats embroidered with the 40th anniversary logo

•40th anniversary logo emblems mounted on the body sides behind the front wheel openings

•Ruby Red wheel centers

•Ruby Red tops for the convertibles

Only 6,749 were made!

Calling all COLLECTORS!!

1993 Coupe Corvette for sale
5.7 Liter 300
Automatic

Ruby Red with Ruby Red Interior

Description:

1993 Chevrolet Corvette 40th Anniversary Edition 2dr Coupe Hatchback, Ruby Red exterior and interior and only 85,000 miles. This vehicle is in good condition. The car has nice interior (hatch carpet should be glued back) The Body is in very Good condition, other than very slight fading of the paint on rear bumper. It runs GREAT! Adult driven, third owner, 100% stock (no modifications) This is also a smoke free, pet free car. I have memorabilia that will go with the car, and a HUGE box of all records dating back to the Original owner!

Although all 93 Corvettes are 40th anniversary models, in 1993 you had an option to buy an anniversary pkg. (an extra $1455.00) especially designed for 1993, that consisted of The Ruby Red color inside and out, power passenger seat, Leathers Port Bucket Seat Trim with Embroidery, Center Wheel Hub (Ruby Red) and exterior chrome badging. Only 6,749 Ruby Reds were produced, a subset included rare options. Delco/Bose music system with CD & Cassette.

Features include: 5.7 Liter 300 HP V8 Engine ,Automatic transmission with multi-port fuel injection, Acceleration Slip Regulation, Power Rack & Pinion steering, Power front and rear disc brakes, one piece removable fiberglass roof panel, (I have an extra clear top to go with car) Power Windows, Power Door Locks, Rear window defogger, electronic speed control, Steering Wheel-Leather Wrapped, Analog/Digital instrumentation, Air Bag - Driver , Bosch ABS anti-lock brakes, “Pass Key” Anti-Theft System, Tilt Wheel, Passive Keyless Entry system, Cruise Control, Electronic Air Conditioning, Delco/Bose music system with CD & Cassette, 6 way power Bucket Seats, Selective ride and control, dual electric remote heated outside rearview mirrors, Mirrors-Power Driver, Mirrors-Power Passenger, Mirrors-Vanity-Driver, Mirrors-Vanity-Passenger, Wheels-Aluminum, Fog Lights, Reading Lamps-Front, Intermittent Wipers and remote glass rear hatch release. Currently Registered, with Clean title!

$8000.00 obo

My Craigslist link with some pix..(not the best pix)

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/cto/3927946775.html

Please contact me if you have any questions or give me a CALL at: 650-444-3293
Old 07-11-2013, 02:15 AM
Corvettegal70
Cruising

Btw: My name is "Stacy" and I am located in Northern CA.
I am hoping to find a "Ruby lover"
Old 07-11-2013, 11:56 AM
CRUZN C4
Melting Slicks

Received 54 Likes on 35 Posts
2022 C4 of the Year Finalist - Unmodified

Nice Vette however the ruby was the most popular color for 93.
Old 07-11-2013, 03:05 PM
jagamajajaran
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 9,512 Likes on 2,317 Posts
C7 & C8 Events Correspondent
Tech Contributor
2020 C8 of the Year Finalist - Unmodified
2020 Corvette of the Year (track prepared)
2020 Corvette of the Year Finalist (appearance mods)
C7 of Year Winner (appearance mods) 2019
2017 C7 of Year Finalist
2015 C7 of the Year
St. Jude Donor '14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19

This ad says 75000 miles, craigslist ad says 85000...what is the actual mileage?
Old 07-11-2013, 11:11 PM
Lord.Baal
Team Owner

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by JAGWelborn
This ad says 75000 miles, craigslist ad says 85000...what is the actual mileage?
LOL nice catch.
nice looking ruby tho, im super bias since i have one though.
i would focus on the car in terms of exactly what has been done to it and how it is running, anyone in the c4 forum already knows the general specs, like all c4's have a 350ci engine.

good luck
Old 07-12-2013, 04:14 AM
Corvettegal70
Cruising

Thanks for letting me know. My error. My Vette has 75,261 miles.. I need to correct that!
Old 07-12-2013, 04:15 AM
Corvettegal70
Cruising

Thanks...
Old 07-12-2013, 04:33 AM
Corvettegal70
Cruising

Nice looking "Ruby" you have "Lord Baal"!
If you know of anyone interested let me know! I hate to sell her, but I just need the money now. I have her listed on ebay currently on a "NO RESERVE" auction.
It ends in 3 days. If you want the item # let me know.
I actually restore "Classic Muscle cars, and collect Corvette's on my free time.
Old 07-12-2013, 04:37 AM
Corvettegal70
Cruising

Default My Website

www.questautorestorations.com
Old 07-12-2013, 03:01 PM
Corvettegal70
Cruising

Hello,
I also have my Corvette posted for sale on ebay (NO RESERVE) auction which runs for 3 more days. The item # is :271236363423

Thanks,

Stacy
Old 07-13-2013, 12:32 AM
jagamajajaran
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Tech Contributor
2017 C7 of Year Finalist
2015 C7 of the Year

Looks like you're going to come out better than $8000 on the eBay auction...glws!
Old 07-13-2013, 12:36 AM
Lord.Baal
Team Owner

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Corvettegal70
Nice looking "Ruby" you have "Lord Baal"!
If you know of anyone interested let me know! I hate to sell her, but I just need the money now. I have her listed on ebay currently on a "NO RESERVE" auction.
It ends in 3 days. If you want the item # let me know.
I actually restore "Classic Muscle cars, and collect Corvette's on my free time.
thanks! im a bit jealous though because i see you have both tops and i just have the bronze tint (which is my favorite one), but its cool to have both. i would post that as something to help sell your car, focus on any of the features other vettes might not have that make it more valuable, you have it buried in the long description, but putting a small area of bullet points of why your vette is better or special can make it easy to see why its a good buy and why its worth the money .

also looks like ebay is going well, i dont no anyone looking for a vette. wish i could afford to buy a second one tho

Last edited by Lord.Baal; 07-13-2013 at 12:39 AM.
Old 07-13-2013, 01:44 AM
Corvettegal70
Cruising

Hi JAGWelborn,
Thanks.. I tried to contact the "high bidder" and the contact information ebay had on the guy (the phone # is no longer in service) So I wrote him, and hope he will get back to me. I sure hope he will. I am looking for a Serious buyer!! Have any of you sold your car through ebay auction? If so what was your experience?

Thanks,

Stacy
Old 07-13-2013, 06:50 AM
Leftoverture
Drifting

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Hi JAGWelborn,
Thanks.. I tried to contact the "high bidder" and the contact information ebay had on the guy (the phone # is no longer in service) So I wrote him, and hope he will get back to me. I sure hope he will. I am looking for a Serious buyer!! Have any of you sold your car through ebay auction? If so what was your experience?

Thanks,

Stacy
Always require bidders to contact you before bidding. Nice ruby, good luck with your sale.
Old 07-13-2013, 08:41 PM
jagamajajaran
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Tech Contributor
2017 C7 of Year Finalist
2015 C7 of the Year

Hi JAGWelborn,

Thanks,

Stacy
I have bought and sold numerous cars on eBay. Never had a problem with either, except a "buyer" backing out after he won the auction. So I just re-listed it and sold it a week later that way. I limit who can bid on mine to people with a minimum number of positive ratings.
Old 07-15-2013, 01:55 AM
Corvettegal70
Cruising

Well I ended my last ebay Auction! I had a "deadbeat" High bidder. His contact information was NO GOOD! I tried contacting him, and he never responded. I think someone might of actually hacked his account. So I chose to end the Auction, and start over one final time. This time people have to contact me. If someone has a low rating with mostly negatives, they definitely have to contact me, or I will cancel their bids and block them. I must admit this is frustrating, and am beginning to think I am meant to keep my Corvette! If any of you are serious buyers, or have any questions, feel free to call me. Btw: Thanks for your advice, and encouragement!
Old 08-10-2014, 02:12 PM
bigpetej
3rd Gear

Default 40th Anv. Ruby Red

You must be crazy too sell her that cheap. I have one with 23,000 miles. I have been offered 28,000.00 for it.
1993 Corvette Special Edition 40th Anniversary Z25 "Ruby Red"
This is a very RARE Corvette! Corvette celebrated its 40th anniversary in 1993 by offering a special anniversary edition package. Regular Production Option (RPO) Z25 adopted a ruby red theme since, according to tradition, the 40th wedding anniversary is the ruby anniversary. RPO Z25 included:

•Ruby Red paint

•Ruby Red interior with leather seats embroidered with the 40th anniversary logo

•40th anniversary logo emblems mounted on the body sides behind the front wheel openings

•Ruby Red wheel centers

•Ruby Red tops for the convertibles

Only 6,749 were made!

Calling all COLLECTORS!!

1993 Coupe Corvette for sale
5.7 Liter 300
Automatic

Ruby Red with Ruby Red Interior

Description:

1993 Chevrolet Corvette 40th Anniversary Edition 2dr Coupe Hatchback, Ruby Red exterior and interior and only 85,000 miles. This vehicle is in good condition. The car has nice interior (hatch carpet should be glued back) The Body is in very Good condition, other than very slight fading of the paint on rear bumper. It runs GREAT! Adult driven, third owner, 100% stock (no modifications) This is also a smoke free, pet free car. I have memorabilia that will go with the car, and a HUGE box of all records dating back to the Original owner!

Although all 93 Corvettes are 40th anniversary models, in 1993 you had an option to buy an anniversary pkg. (an extra $1455.00) especially designed for 1993, that consisted of The Ruby Red color inside and out, power passenger seat, Leathers Port Bucket Seat Trim with Embroidery, Center Wheel Hub (Ruby Red) and exterior chrome badging. Only 6,749 Ruby Reds were produced, a subset included rare options. Delco/Bose music system with CD & Cassette.

Features include: 5.7 Liter 300 HP V8 Engine ,Automatic transmission with multi-port fuel injection, Acceleration Slip Regulation, Power Rack & Pinion steering, Power front and rear disc brakes, one piece removable fiberglass roof panel, (I have an extra clear top to go with car) Power Windows, Power Door Locks, Rear window defogger, electronic speed control, Steering Wheel-Leather Wrapped, Analog/Digital instrumentation, Air Bag - Driver , Bosch ABS anti-lock brakes, “Pass Key” Anti-Theft System, Tilt Wheel, Passive Keyless Entry system, Cruise Control, Electronic Air Conditioning, Delco/Bose music system with CD & Cassette, 6 way power Bucket Seats, Selective ride and control, dual electric remote heated outside rearview mirrors, Mirrors-Power Driver, Mirrors-Power Passenger, Mirrors-Vanity-Driver, Mirrors-Vanity-Passenger, Wheels-Aluminum, Fog Lights, Reading Lamps-Front, Intermittent Wipers and remote glass rear hatch release. Currently Registered, with Clean title!

$8000.00 obo

My Craigslist link with some pix..(not the best pix)

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/cto/3927946775.html

Please contact me if you have any questions or give me a CALL at: 650-444-3293

Get notified of new replies

To FS: 1993 Corvette Limited Edition 40th Anniversary All Original "Ruby Red" RARE!!

Quick Reply: FS: 1993 Corvette Limited Edition 40th Anniversary All Original "Ruby Red" RARE!!