Notices
C4s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C4 Corvettes For Sale as well as Modified or Stock Corvettes

FS: 1995 Polo Green Corvette Coupe in TX - $12,000

Old 02-07-2014, 11:44 PM
Keith@VetteFinders
Platinum Supporting Dealership

Received 208 Likes on 60 Posts
NCM Sinkhole Donor

Default FS: 1995 Polo Green Corvette Coupe in TX - $12,000

The following Corvette is being offered for sale at VetteFinders.com Follow the links to contact the seller.

1995 Coupe Corvette for sale
350 350
4 speed auto
87,352 Miles
Polo Green with Tan Interior

Description:

Garage kept, solid car. Well kept and taken care of. Nice Alpine stereo. I bought the car and had a GM master mechanic go through and do a thorough investigation. The car did not need it, but I had him put in a brand new opti-spark ignition, water pump, plug wires, plugs, IAC valve. The Mechanic said I didn't need to, but I had him go through the entire brake system, He had the rotors ground and new pads installed as well as replacing all of the fluid. My knowledge and all of the advice from others told me that would be money well spent. Drive lines are tight, there are no leaks, A/C is cold. An adjustable flow exhaust system is the only modification that has been done to the car. Exhaust is adjustable between 5 settings and has a wonderful range of sound to choose from. Power effects exhaust. I have an extra set of genuine GM C5 rims and tires to go with the car as well. The rims are Gun Metal grey. I hate to part with the car but private education is not cheap.

Price: $12,000

Click here for photos (6) and to contact the seller.

Your Internet destination for buying and selling Corvettes.

Read My Corvette Blog

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: FS: 1995 Polo Green Corvette Coupe in TX - $12,000