Notices
C4s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C4 Corvettes For Sale as well as Modified or Stock Corvettes

WTB 92-96 Torch Red C-4 Vette

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2014, 05:19 PM
timbuck
Advanced

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default WTB 92-96 Torch Red C-4 Vette

I am looking for a 92-96 Torch Red with Black Interior C-4. I would prefer a Southwest car, New Mexico, Texas, Colorado, or Arizona car. I want one with 50,000 miles or less. I would prefer a convertible, but would consider the right hard top. I found one in Tuscon at a dealership called Tuscon Subaru. It is a 1994 with 38,300 mile hard top. It looks clean even on the carfax, but sometimes things in pictures look better than in real life. If there is anyone on this site that lives close to this dealership I would appreciate it if you could take a look at it for me and PM me with what you think. It is a 7-1/2 hour drive from Santa Fe, NM and would suck if it isn't what it is described to be. My maximum budget is $10.5k for the right one. I would like to buy one from a Corvette fanatic because I know that someone passionate about these cars will share the same passion in taking care of them too. I am very meticulous about my stuff, don't want to rush into a bad car and know that the right one will come along in time. My second choice would be Admiral Blue. Sorry about the long rant. Figured I would take a chance on this site. Thanks.
Old 02-15-2014, 07:44 PM
billygo
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My 89 fits ur criteria except its a bit older
Old 02-20-2014, 12:43 AM
91redvet
5th Gear

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have a '91 torch red for sale - new interior, seats, Corsa exhaust, ground effects and spoiler, and tons of additional new parts - but i am in Michigan. The 91 has been garaged in the winter (only a fool would drive a vette in MI in the winter). Nice car if you can wait till spring! Listed on Autotrader.
Old 02-20-2014, 09:43 AM
Shrek
Melting Slicks

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Torch Red was not available until 93
Old 02-20-2014, 11:21 AM
91redvet
5th Gear

My mistake -- sorry, FLAME Red, Flame red carpet, red/black seats
Old 02-24-2014, 03:57 PM
Eran X. Jones
Instructor

Originally Posted by timbuck
I am looking for a 92-96 Torch Red with Black Interior C-4. I would prefer a Southwest car, New Mexico, Texas, Colorado, or Arizona car. I want one with 50,000 miles or less. I would prefer a convertible, but would consider the right hard top. I found one in Tuscon at a dealership called Tuscon Subaru. It is a 1994 with 38,300 mile hard top. It looks clean even on the carfax, but sometimes things in pictures look better than in real life. If there is anyone on this site that lives close to this dealership I would appreciate it if you could take a look at it for me and PM me with what you think. It is a 7-1/2 hour drive from Santa Fe, NM and would suck if it isn't what it is described to be. My maximum budget is $10.5k for the right one. I would like to buy one from a Corvette fanatic because I know that someone passionate about these cars will share the same passion in taking care of them too. I am very meticulous about my stuff, don't want to rush into a bad car and know that the right one will come along in time. My second choice would be Admiral Blue. Sorry about the long rant. Figured I would take a chance on this site. Thanks.
If you do not mind me asking, what is your max you are willing to pay? I know of a show quality, multi award winning 1994 Torch Red over Torch Red/Black with both tops and 56K +/- miles might be for sale at the right price. The Vette at one time belonged to me and the person who owns it has lost interest in it. I would like to see it go to someone who would appreciate having it. In other words a true C4 guy that loves the C4 Vettes as much as I do.
You can PM me if you think you may be interested. I will be showing the Vette this weekend in a local Houston Area Car Show so I may be hard to reach on Saturday.
Old 03-18-2014, 08:50 PM
corvette1262
3rd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1994 Torch Red over Black

I have a 1994 torch red coupe/black interior 6-speed with 28k miles. Car has been pampered (for example, never seen rain or snow) and dealer serviced, adult owned, garaged. have receipts, etc. Please let me know if you might be interested.

Get notified of new replies

To WTB 92-96 Torch Red C-4 Vette

Quick Reply: WTB 92-96 Torch Red C-4 Vette