Notices
C4s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C4 Corvettes For Sale as well as Modified or Stock Corvettes

1995 Corvette c4 LT1

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2014, 04:13 AM
Jaime-Corvette
Drifting

Received 153 Likes on 130 Posts
Default F|S: 1995 Corvette c4 LT1

Well I decided to sell my corvette because im looking for a c6 coupe and ill try to ad it here... its year is 1995, 97,000 miles on it. I put about 2000 miles on it in like 6 months... previous owner had it for about 7 years and only put 10k miles on it. The car is in good condition, better than others when I went hunting for a c4. Auto, red, black interior, stock alloy saw blade wheels, always use 91 premium fuel with techron by chevron, waxed it once, always kept clean, always inside inner porch, vacuumed all the interior rug (even took off driver seat to vacuum under and took all the forgotten 72 cents), running with mobile 1 synthetic oil, stock everything except it has new K&N air filter which I bought since it was in need of one. 160 thermostat, that's about it. Both about a week old. Cars arent perfect so ill list flaws. Driver side door panel is probably missing a nut or something and looks loose (which I'll probably just fix myself soon), some movement on both seats (elec. seats) don't move accordingly, and if the weather stripping not looking brand new bothers you than I guess ill add that. Its 20 year old so nothing will be perfect. Car is in good condition though, no rust, the car is even fairly clean from bottom, runs great, sounds mean, fast, compliments, lots of looks, and it can make your head bang. Radio works, cd. I can go more in depth if anyone's interested. I can also make a video if requested or show a full gallery of it without hiding flaws. Ive kept it clean and in good shape, better than the old man who had it before me haha. Area is McFarland California. Asking price will go for $9000.
*plus ill support you in the dmv "how much did you pay" hassle if you guys know what i mean.
*I will also throw a custom body kit in... it's called a decklid (Google it if you don't know what it is) which was installed by Previous owner and painted car color all for about $1500, I replaced it back to the rear windshield but it'll be yours no extra cost.

Last edited by Jaime-Corvette; 06-01-2014 at 04:59 AM.
Old 06-05-2014, 02:27 AM
wbaley
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You should put some pics up here. Your ad is pretty informative, but folks want to see the car. Try to get it as clean as possible and detail it. Change the oil and any other fluids you can . Make sure everything is full. Fix all the little stuff you can, don't just tell us you are going to get to it. Most folks want a good driver with nothing to fix. Good luck to ya bud.....

Quick Reply: 1995 Corvette c4 LT1