Notices
C4s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C4 Corvettes For Sale as well as Modified or Stock Corvettes

Twin turbo callaway #027...

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2014, 03:47 PM
2TURBOS
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Twin turbo callaway #027...

1987 CHEVROLET B2K OPTION TWIN TURBO CALLAWAY - FOR SALE...$22,500. 30K miles. Used to be active in shows when son was young. This car deserves to be in the garage of an enthusiastic owner. I love it but have new interests. This is #27 of 184, very rare as a convertible and especially "tidy" in black. Have original wheels (flat disc - DYMAGS came later in production) and BOSE radio. Consistent DEALERS and PEOPLES CHOICE winner. I used to be a regular on this site several years ago with a different name and hate to be here just to sell a car, but it needs the best exposure and CORVETTE FORUM offers the best audience of serious enthusiasts. Buy this in time to go to CARLILSE and be the first to show this car with the CALLAWAY OWNERS GROUP with pride. I have been but never displayed the car. I will answer questions if you contact me directly. Please, I am a serious seller looking for a serious buyer that appreciates what this car is. I can provide the name of local dealers and Corvette club that can verify the quality of this car. This originated in PINEHURST, NC and now resides about an hour east of Raleigh. You can verify authenticity by contacting CALLAWAY CARS as I did before buying in 2002. Email me with your info and I will contact you.

jerryrig10@gmail.com

Thanks,

Jerry

Jerry
Attached Images       

Last edited by 2TURBOS; 06-16-2014 at 10:27 AM. Reason: Add photos and more info

Quick Reply: Twin turbo callaway #027...