Notices
C4s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C4 Corvettes For Sale as well as Modified or Stock Corvettes

1996 Collector Edition for Sale

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2014, 06:35 AM
colled96
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1996 Collector Edition for Sale $12,800 OBO

Hello Guys. Life has prompted me to list m pride a joy. I'm an overseas contractor and this new assignment will once again keep me from enjoying it once again. In storage 100% of the time since I owned it since 2000. I manged to only put 30K miles since then. I started contracting around 2002.

Here is a brief description: 1996 LT-4 Speed
Added 17x9.5/17x11 wheels in 275/40 & 315/35 back in 2009. Tires are near BRAND NEW.

Grey interior. The interior is 7.0/10. I was never home long enough to have the seats and carpet replaced. The carpet has no holes or tears and the seats are starting to show age but are STILL nice. If I spend the time to redo everything to perfect, then the price will go up considerably more

Car is 100% eye candy. NO ROCK CHIPS. This car has been pampered the entire time I owned it.

The OD turned 100k back in 2010 on one of the few occasions I drove it to charge the battery back in 2011. I'm unsure of the exact but, it is close.

EVERY HOSE AND BELT got a yearly replacement just because I wanted the car perfect for whatever and whenever I decided to drive it.

The car DID have both tops. I sold the acrylic top because it wasn't PERFECT and forgot to order a new one. I've been in Afghanistan since 2011.

I'm asking a FAIR an low price of $12800 OBO. Once people see the car in PERSON they have ALWAYS retracted their lowball offers because they see the car is worth MORE of what I'm asking.

Since I have no more need for it I am taking reasonable offers. Those in the Southern California area of Los Angeles you are more than welcome in dropping by the storage facility to see for yourself.

Car mainly sits 100% and once again is in temp controlled storage facility where it is started once in a while and cared for. Car has less than 3k miles on NEW tires.

These images are the few i have cause the car sat at home with a cover on it 100% of the time. The neighbors never even knew the color cause I never drove. With 2 young kids ages 6 and 3 I really didn't have a lot of time to enjoy it.

I am overseas again working so feel free to email me colled96@gmail.com. I will answer every question possible.

Oh yeah. Got an updated from my storage facility in Norwalk, CA. They informed me the clutch slave cylinder is leaking cause of prolong NONE use. I asked them to hold off on repairing until I decide on what to do. It's an easy, easy fix

Last edited by colled96; 09-02-2014 at 09:21 AM. Reason: incorrect posted price

Quick Reply: 1996 Collector Edition for Sale