Notices
C4s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C4 Corvettes For Sale as well as Modified or Stock Corvettes

1994 Corvette Coupe for Sale

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2014, 06:04 PM
mikippo
5th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 1994 Corvette Coupe for Sale

Black Coupe for Sale, 5800 miles. Excellent condition always garaged. Best offer over $15,000.

Email Mike at mikippo@hotmail.com
Attached Images  
Old 09-29-2014, 08:27 PM
Retxpres
Instructor

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

5,800 miles?
Location?
Old 09-29-2014, 09:47 PM
frankieb
Advanced

What is the selling price? "Best offer over $15k" comes across as basically an auction and may lose the interest of some folks.
Old 09-29-2014, 10:02 PM
tankengine
Water Well Doctor
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

More pictures, especially to show off the 5800 miles? Is that for real? How long have you owned it? What transmission? Both tops? does everything still work? Has there been any maintenance due to the lack of use--for the last 20 years? What condition is all the weatherstripping in? More info please.

thanks
Old 10-02-2014, 08:42 AM
mikippo
5th Gear

Originally Posted by Retxpres
5,800 miles?
Location?
Westwood New Jersey
Old 10-02-2014, 08:55 AM
mikippo
5th Gear

Originally Posted by tankengine
More pictures, especially to show off the 5800 miles? Is that for real? How long have you owned it? What transmission? Both tops? does everything still work? Has there been any maintenance due to the lack of use--for the last 20 years? What condition is all the weatherstripping in? More info please.

thanks
Yes this is for real. I bought the car in 2004 from a teacher who bought the car new in 1994. He was about 50 years old when he bought the car but basically drove it very little and kept it garaged the entire time. I bought the car as a retirement present for myself but basically have done the same thing and staring at it in my garage. Two old geezers have owned and babied the car.

It has an automatic transmission with a removable glass top. Everything works except for the cassette player, but I never had it fixed as I never play cassettes. The only maintenance done due to nonuse is a new water pump that my mechanic said was starting to leak due to just sitting in my garage. The weatherstripping looks good to me as the car has always been garaged in a heated environment.

I will take some more pictures next week and post them as I am away for the next few days.

Thanks
Old 10-02-2014, 09:04 AM
mikippo
5th Gear

Originally Posted by frankieb
What is the selling price? "Best offer over $15k" comes across as basically an auction and may lose the interest of some folks.
Sorry but don't know how else to place this ad. I will not sell the car for less than $15,000, so various people have contacted me to take a look at it knowing that their offer must be atleast that amount. I will post more pictures next week and see if any serious offers come my way. So far the car is generating considerable interest so I don't think I am being unreasonable.

Thanks

Get notified of new replies

To 1994 Corvette Coupe for Sale

Quick Reply: 1994 Corvette Coupe for Sale