Notices
C4s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C4 Corvettes For Sale as well as Modified or Stock Corvettes

1993 Z07 6-speed 29K - Needs paint $6800 NC

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2014, 10:35 AM
zrtman1
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Default 1993 Z07 6-speed 29K - Needs paint $6800 NC

Don't know if there is any interest -

Two owner 1993 LT1 6speed - polo green with white leather - it is a true Z07 car. 29K miles. Runs very good. Always Mobil 1 oil, most miles are highway. It is stock except TPIS chip, airfoil. Gets surprisingly good mileage (28 average on a 880mi trip). Rotors are all in good shape. One rear wheel bearing had a small amount of play so I replaced all 4 (new GM) before the trip down to NC. Mechanically it does not need anything.

Clear coat is peeling on hood/roof/wing and the actual paint is peeling on drivers side rear quarter panel. I would strip both quarter panels down and then repaint entire car. Needs outer door window seals and hatch window seal upgrade.

Interior is clean. Radio is stock and all stock speakers. None of the wiring has ever been messed with (no aftermarket alarms, etc).

The long story:

I bought it in 1994 with 11k - it had been in an accident. Original owner was doing a track day at Loudon and got into the wall on right side of car. Damaged hood, wheel, control arms and scratched door skin. Was professionally repaired with new GM hood, new k-member (upper ears were bent). Used door and control arms and complete repaint. Frame was checked, etc. It drives straight and tires wear completely even. Never any problems - was very happy. When I lived in NH title showed 'rebuilt'. Now in NC the title shows clear/clean. No accidents/problems since.

Would make a fun track car with the heavy Z07 springs, 6-speed, 13" brakes and FX3.

Pics on here:

http://wilmington.craigslist.org/cto/4743233800.html

Pm me with any questions etc.
Old 11-06-2014, 01:14 PM
mazdaverx7
Le Mans Master

Received 558 Likes on 399 Posts

Polo Green with white leather and door panels.. never seen that color combo before!
Old 11-10-2014, 12:04 AM
edram454
Pro
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 67 Likes on 57 Posts

Default z07

Originally Posted by zrtman1
Don't know if there is any interest -

Two owner 1993 LT1 6speed - polo green with white leather - it is a true Z07 car. 29K miles. Runs very good. Always Mobil 1 oil, most miles are highway. It is stock except TPIS chip, airfoil. Gets surprisingly good mileage (28 average on a 880mi trip). Rotors are all in good shape. One rear wheel bearing had a small amount of play so I replaced all 4 (new GM) before the trip down to NC. Mechanically it does not need anything.

Clear coat is peeling on hood/roof/wing and the actual paint is peeling on drivers side rear quarter panel. I would strip both quarter panels down and then repaint entire car. Needs outer door window seals and hatch window seal upgrade.

Interior is clean. Radio is stock and all stock speakers. None of the wiring has ever been messed with (no aftermarket alarms, etc).

The long story:

I bought it in 1994 with 11k - it had been in an accident. Original owner was doing a track day at Loudon and got into the wall on right side of car. Damaged hood, wheel, control arms and scratched door skin. Was professionally repaired with new GM hood, new k-member (upper ears were bent). Used door and control arms and complete repaint. Frame was checked, etc. It drives straight and tires wear completely even. Never any problems - was very happy. When I lived in NH title showed 'rebuilt'. Now in NC the title shows clear/clean. No accidents/problems since.

Would make a fun track car with the heavy Z07 springs, 6-speed, 13" brakes and FX3.

Pics on here:

http://wilmington.craigslist.org/cto/4743233800.html

Pm me with any questions etc.
how firm is your price? paint jobs are expensive. Unfortunately it has been also crashed. I believe it could be a nice car but those two issues will deter most buyers.

ed ramos
Old 11-10-2014, 10:37 AM
zrtman1
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by edram454
how firm is your price? paint jobs are expensive. Unfortunately it has been also crashed. I believe it could be a nice car but those two issues will deter most buyers.

ed ramos

Yes - totally understand that - I am open to reasonable offers. It is a black tag ZF6 also.

I do have pics of after accident/before repairs to a serious buyer.
Old 11-12-2014, 09:46 AM
kimmer
Le Mans Master

Received 60 Likes on 41 Posts
C4 of the Year Finalist

Originally Posted by zrtman1
Yes - totally understand that - I am open to reasonable offers. It is a black tag ZF6 also.

I do have pics of after accident/before repairs to a serious buyer.
I think the asking price is very fair.
Old 11-14-2014, 02:38 PM
zrtman1
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Sold to a young Coast Guard guy and first time Vette owner.

I hope he has as much fun with it as I did.. it a great car just needs some paint!

And if anybody on here knows a Dean Clark from Maine - this was his Z07.

Get notified of new replies

To 1993 Z07 6-speed 29K - Needs paint $6800 NC

Quick Reply: 1993 Z07 6-speed 29K - Needs paint $6800 NC