Notices
C4s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C4 Corvettes For Sale as well as Modified or Stock Corvettes

C4 seattle area

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2014, 07:54 PM
lectroglide
Pro

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Default C4 seattle area

Really don't wanna do this cuzz I just got it last summer but got bit by the C5 bug and cant afford to keep both so this thing needs a new home. Its obviously a beautiful C4 and has service records from the last owner which I will disclose to those who are interested. I got the car when it had 124K and now has 126,770

Its an auto with C6 wheels and the tires have 90% left. I just replaced a speaker amp so the bose works great! The drivers seat will not go back/forth but Im 6"2 so its perfect, that is the only known issue with the vehicle otherwise everything straight up. Exterior is perfect along with the interior and all glass is good. Just did a Mobil One oil/filter change before I put it in storage. Once again the car have service records from the previous owner, Ive also had some other things done to the car. Am in no hurry to sell but if anyones interested gimme a shout for futher info. asking price is $8,500

BtW Im real picky about this car and like it to look sharp in every way so the last pic you see is at the body shop getting some touchups done, and it turned out beautiful..
Attached Images      

Last edited by lectroglide; 11-24-2014 at 06:35 PM.
Old 11-22-2014, 12:57 PM
Kmcoldcars
Melting Slicks

Received 285 Likes on 134 Posts

Default This is a great car.

Dan's car is really beautiful. Not too long after he bought it he came over with it. One thing that was obvious was that the previous owner had taken good care of the car. It drives very nice, looks great, and with the dark red color is very attractive. The car does not look like it has even 50,000 miles on it. If I did not have other Corvettes I would be interested in this one.

Dan's dark red between my 1991 supercharged turquoise and 1992 black rose.

Last edited by Kmcoldcars; 11-22-2014 at 01:12 PM.
Old 11-22-2014, 02:27 PM
lectroglide
Pro

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Kmcoldcars
Dan's car is really beautiful. Not too long after he bought it he came over with it. One thing that was obvious was that the previous owner had taken good care of the car. It drives very nice, looks great, and with the dark red color is very attractive. The car does not look like it has even 50,000 miles on it. If I did not have other Corvettes I would be interested in this one.

Dan's dark red between my 1991 supercharged turquoise and 1992 black rose.

thanx keith! I owe ya lunch and yes a large Pepsi too

Last edited by lectroglide; 11-22-2014 at 02:38 PM.

Get notified of new replies

To C4 seattle area

Quick Reply: C4 seattle area