Notices
C4s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C4 Corvettes For Sale as well as Modified or Stock Corvettes

95 lt1 6 spd coupe 2700 obo 140k

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2014, 11:12 PM
Black60
Pro

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ezobens
Looking for more details here.
Do you have any clear pictures with flash?
The lighting makes it difficult to assess the damage accurately.
Also, does the targa top fit properly? The one picture of the top looks like it's not even lining up with the windshield header properly?

How did the damage occur? Any frame/suspension/wheel damage?
Why is the car all wet sitting indoors?
What is the story on the 'no coolant'? Was that a result of the accident or an unrelated development? If the intake/head gaskets are 'bad', is there a gallon of coolant sitting in the cylinder bores / oil pan (meaning engine is shot and would have to be totally rebuilt).
Thanks!
Elm
I'm interested in the response as well.
Black60
Old 12-14-2014, 10:49 AM
danielblackst1
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The car is wet cause it was raining. i think i said it runs and moves. The head gaskets are fixed. The car stays at a cool temp and doesn't put added pressure into the cooling system.

The car was left in neutral and rolled down a driveway and grazed a deck support pole. notice the stain swap. It does need an alignment and balance. Possibly has a bent wheel. The steering wheel is off center but it drives straight no pulling. I drove it up to 88mph yesterday and it was controllable. Targa was loosened to take it off so I could take pics. no big deal.
Old 12-14-2014, 10:52 PM
ezobens
Drifting

Received 64 Likes on 56 Posts

Since the car is drivable, some additional pictures during the day with the car outside would be huge.
It's really hard to make out much of anything with the pictures provided in the original post.
Elm
Old 12-14-2014, 11:25 PM
danielblackst1
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ezobens
Since the car is drivable, some additional pictures during the day with the car outside would be huge.
It's really hard to make out much of anything with the pictures provided in the original post.
Elm
I can see the pics just fine. Anyway, I sold it this morning. Can't drag your feet on a good deal i guesd

Quick Reply: 95 lt1 6 spd coupe 2700 obo 140k