Notices
C4s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C4 Corvettes For Sale as well as Modified or Stock Corvettes

Looking to trade plus cash for the right person in the right situation!

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2014, 10:24 AM
ronniebfla
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Looking to trade plus cash for the right person in the right situation!

I am and always been a Vette enthusiast but after my last corvette I had to sell it do to marriage and practicality. I have a 2000 limited edition Toyota SOLARA v6 one owner car that was stored from 2003-2014 . The car is car fax guaranteed it's a coupe, it's what I call A perfect wife's car or child's first or second car. I have all the paper work from the original window sticker and so on. I found it in a small town by chance, and immediately saw a steal and then some. 42,000 actual miles. This year is IDENTICAL TO THE LEXUS ES 300. Interior exterior engine. This car is fully loaded all OEM.
My marriage went to hell in a basket quick and this car is too practical, to realiable and is more car, more everything for the money than u will find ANYWHERE.

Last edited by ronniebfla; 12-18-2014 at 10:28 AM. Reason: Trying to get pics inserted
Old 12-19-2014, 06:49 PM
touyech2883
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What's the price? What are you looking for?

Quick Reply: Looking to trade plus cash for the right person in the right situation!