Notices
C4s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C4 Corvettes For Sale as well as Modified or Stock Corvettes

WTB 93-96 6 speed coupe

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2015, 07:22 PM
fsyemogushi
3rd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default WTB 93-96 6 speed coupe

Been a dream for a long time and now the wife says its time! I've done my research and with my budget these are the must have criteria:
93-96; prefer 96 LT4, but LT1s are in the running as long as its a 6 speed,
<90k miles,
driver condition; don't need pristine, but not looking for major problems (decent paint; little to no clear coat peeling, minimal rock chips, no significant damage history; frame damage is no go, all electrical should work or know the issue, interior should not be too rough)
aftermarket sound system a plus (I'm planning on adding a system with a backup camera)
automatic climate control a plus (if I find the right one and this is the only thing it doesn't have, its not a deal breaker)
any color combo works, not picky on this although a blue or yellow would be great,
realistic budget is 8-10k any higher and I risk the dog-house

I live in the northern Virginia/DC metro area. Let me know what you've got and if you think your beauty meets my criteria, give me a shout.

Thanks for your responses and feel free to ask me any questions in order to provide you even more idea of what I'm looking for.
Old 01-20-2015, 09:20 AM
C4tothefloor
Advanced

Hi,

I have a '91 (same body style as the '93-'96) for sale here on the forum. It's got the L98 engine (obviously not the LT1) however it is very powerful with the 6 speed trans. Interior is in excellent condition. Exterior would be classified as very good with a couple minor normal wear issues. I'm asking $10.5k but certainly willing to work with you if you are interested in the car.

Thanks
Old 01-22-2015, 07:26 PM
fsyemogushi
3rd Gear

Thanks, but I'm going to hold out for an LT1 or LT4.
Old 01-25-2015, 04:03 PM
Caneyfarm
2nd Gear

Default 1995 C4 Corvette for Sale

Originally Posted by fsyemogushi
Been a dream for a long time and now the wife says its time! I've done my research and with my budget these are the must have criteria:
93-96; prefer 96 LT4, but LT1s are in the running as long as its a 6 speed,
<90k miles,
driver condition; don't need pristine, but not looking for major problems (decent paint; little to no clear coat peeling, minimal rock chips, no significant damage history; frame damage is no go, all electrical should work or know the issue, interior should not be too rough)
aftermarket sound system a plus (I'm planning on adding a system with a backup camera)
automatic climate control a plus (if I find the right one and this is the only thing it doesn't have, its not a deal breaker)
any color combo works, not picky on this although a blue or yellow would be great,
realistic budget is 8-10k any higher and I risk the dog-house

I live in the northern Virginia/DC metro area. Let me know what you've got and if you think your beauty meets my criteria, give me a shout.

Thanks for your responses and feel free to ask me any questions in order to provide you even more idea of what I'm looking for.
I have a 1995 C4 for sale. It's an LT1, 6 speed manual. 55,000 miles, Black ext, black int, brand new tires, exterior is in excellent condition, interior looks great, no tears, a little rubbing on the leather but that's it. No frame damage, everything works electrically. Asking $11,000 but willing to negotiate. Located in Nashville, TN.
Old 01-26-2015, 10:12 AM
Ron C!
Safety Car

Received 195 Likes on 153 Posts

My son and I have a LT4 for sale. No excuses car, 2 previous owners, 42K miles, althought it is a bit higher than your budget.

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...naples-fl.html

PM either of us with any questions.
Old 01-26-2015, 12:55 PM
Mel56
Cruising

Howdy,
I have a 92, LT1 with a 6 speed 72k miles. Torch Red, black interior. Very clean. All Stock the only change from original is the radio/speakers. But, I still have the original Bose cassette stereo and speakers in a box.

Matching red Speed Lingerie bra, always garaged, always covered.

$9k.

Last edited by Mel56; 01-26-2015 at 01:11 PM.

Get notified of new replies

To WTB 93-96 6 speed coupe

Quick Reply: WTB 93-96 6 speed coupe