Notices
C4s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C4 Corvettes For Sale as well as Modified or Stock Corvettes

Want to Buy or Trade an 84-92 C4

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2015, 08:23 PM
tes96ta
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Want to Buy or Trade an 84-92 C4

Looking to buy or trade a C4 Corvette between the years of 85-92. I have a 1996 Trans Am listed on Craigslist the link is below with pictures and LOTS of info on it.

Looking for a straight chassis and drive train. Not concerned about the condition of the body or interior. Would prefer it to have a running engine and trans but not a must have. Would prefer a MANUAL over an automatic trans. The car can be wrecked as long as the frame and suspension are undamaged. It could also be stripped of parts as long as it has the windshield and primary drive train components. I would also like to have paper work (CLEAR TITLE) with car since I plan on registering and tagging it. I will travel to get the car I do have a trailer if the vehicle does not run. Please feel free to call text or email me. Again this is a project car and I'm not looking to spend a lot for a car I plan to completely disassemble. If you have pics of the car please send them as well.

I'm located in MD and would like to find something within a reasonable distance. I'm not on the forum too often so please contact me through text or call 443-220-5178. Or email @ tes87gn@yahoo.com

Also have ad listed on Craigslist:

I also have a Nice 96 Pontiac Trans Am - For sale or partial trade on a C4 please check out the Annapolis Listing below

http://annapolis.craigslist.org/cto/4944118274.html

http://easternshore.craigslist.org/wan/4933073517.html

Thank you
Old 04-22-2015, 05:03 PM
jb35007
Racer

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

i have a nice 84 that has some nice extras it has the cross bar reinforce bar that goes between the a-arms to help reduce flex also have criss cross frame connectors a fiberglass carbon fiber drive shaft i took the motor out and put in a lq4 6.0 and 4l80e out of a 2003 chevy 2500 in the vette also has nice ground effects all the way around it. i am in upstate ny an hour away from syracuse $3500
Attached Images  

Quick Reply: Want to Buy or Trade an 84-92 C4